• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

10 Months of lies.

Monster

User is banned.
The moment when her mom literally sounds like she's going to burst down and cry omg... The savagery on this... Like some Babylonian sht

Divinitive

User is banned.
Brennan said:
You're savage af dude. That sucks. Maybe I can be your girlfriend? :)
Lmao. Her mom found alcohol in her room just now. Her mom found everything, she called me and is crying and freaking out saying she is running away from home because she doesn't want to see her parents LELEL TOO EASY

Brennan

Divinitive said:
Lmao. Her mom found alcohol in her room just now. Her mom found everything, she called me and is crying and freaking out saying she is running away from home because she doesn't want to see her parents LELEL TOO EASY
hahaha. only if u didnt have emotions. u could do this with every girl and just record them.

Joseph

Divinitive said:
I already did. Scroll up to see the response I made earlier, it now has both videos on it.

Oh my god
Just watched them
They were absolutely fantastic hahaha

odllanor

User is banned.
Damn sorry man this is unfortunate I wish you the best

California

Power member.
Boy you savage like shit . Lol damn bitches ain't shit

Divinitive

User is banned.
Brennan said:
hahaha. only if u didnt have emotions. u could do this with every girl and just record them.
Pretty savage I'm not going to lie, this was more fun than I expected. She ruined her own life for me, all I had to do was slip in some sly comments to make her mom want to look through her room.

California said:
Boy you savage like shit . Lol damn bitches ain't shit
watch the videos, they certainly are a show lelelel

Random

I watched this, and all I could think was damn. you're savage.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
I'm truly sorry man. I hope exposing her to her mom is kind of revenge, but no matter what i hope you can get through this, continue on with life & find a better person to spend the rest of your life with.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Update, her mother just called me. Since she is a jehovah witness, I told them everything. I told them about how we had sex, about literally everything. She is completely fucked. I told her mom everything and she literally is grounded for years now probably. Her mom loves me and is so disappointed with who Gabby is now. It is funny because she literally did all of this to herself, and I definitely can say I won this one.

Edit: I am going over to her house sometime soon, and I will be getting my sweatshirts. Shall I make another video lads? She will be there too?

@Senpai
@Yui
@Darth Vader
@.Fusion
@Brennan
@cas
@fijiwater
@Slay
@format
@Gor
@Monster
@Shift
@Rae
@Militia
@Taunt
@California
@Makonnen

Yui

Hell yeah make another video, if Gabby is going to be there let her know that Yui says "G fucking G".

sdk

User is banned.
YES MAKE THE VIDEO! I wanna see here punch you in the head.