• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Zerker or 1 Def Pure

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Got a better chance of getting those few extra combat levels to go zerker.
(95 prayer is what makes a zerker ahmaazin' <3)
You'll be versing people with better gear (More $$$ If you get a kill)
Unless you find some 1 def pure that you can smite out and manage to K0 him to get claws/ags.
It's not really much point. Besides the high levels/low combat look.

Hurlie

Onyx user!
Zerkers are more fun indeed, but pures are just better in a way.

SharkTank

Onyx user!
You can't make a successful zerker without questing. You need 176 quest points for barrows gloves, which are a MUST. So is vengance, so youll need 94 mage.

Turmoil rapes, but it isnt a necessity, but don't rule it out. Do the required quests for this before you hit 45 def. Make sure you quest all of your defence,

For stats i reccomend 80 att, 99 str, 94 mage, 99 range. If you go with this setup you'll need 80 dung, and personally id go with the chaotic maul, it combos like no ones business.

max_was_here

I'd personally go with a zerker because you can have: vengence, turmoil and better gear (which means fights are more worth it too because you get better loots).

okay, heres my thought.

if you enjoy being a pure, stay pure and train as much as you can before you branch off into another breed, i mean the people who have responded to this have some pretty good answers to your problem, but there just saying "yeah go zerk it's much more beneficial.

to start off what stats do you have on your pure atm?

50 attack, very fun to pk on and can make quite alot of money if 90+ str + blitz, or 90+ str with around 80+ ranged. alot of quick ko's come into place with these stats.

60 attack, not that different from 50 attack but reccommended to have 95+ strength as many people have this already at 60 attack. you could use the "dds" and go for massive xp drops and record videos or you could buy a pair of claws and get fast koes again, the fun way of pking and money making way would be 85 range using a magic shortbow - claws which is a nice and easy combination, you should be able to get a ko everytime, unless there ROL faggs.

Berserker, i have a berserker. there quite nice, but don't listen to these other guys saying oh yeah you must have rfd done and you must have turmoil and whatnot, in my oppinon rune gloves are fine, and whilst training your berserker you will want to have high attack and strength, why? because higher attack improves your hit ratio, for example, myself and my friend fought today, he's a berserker with 99 attack i'm a berserker with 80 attack, weere both 93 strength and we were both in torso firecape bereserker ring fury and bereserker helm charged.

our hits would match but he would hit me more often, why? because of his attack.

so what i'm getting at is, dont become a berserk untill you have high strength, decent amount of cash.

stay a pure untill your atleast 94 mage, 90 strength 85 ranged 90 hp 80 attack.

hope this helped you, also don't forget to quest as much as you can before raising defence, it will save time if you think about upgrading

Ironhide

Onyx user!
1 Defence pure.

Less training
Less Questing (if you don't like quests)
I think having 1 defence, shows that you can take out people without having any protection.
:D