• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Zerker or 1 Def Pure

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Hey guys, so I have a pure account that was originally gonna be 1 defence. However, I've been training range/mage and am wondering if it would be better to make a zerker. Not really smart in regards to pking, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

iHydroxity

I find that my Zerker is quite fun. I also have Turmoil which makes it even better :D
Look me up, iHydroxity

Scenery

User is banned.
I like one def pures because its all about how high you hit and how often you combo rather than hit - miss - miss - miss - hit

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Tbh, you both make good points. I liked the 1 def due to the easiness to train. But, Zerkers seemed like they got a lot more stuff & had possibility at more cash. :p

Singed

Onyx user!
I think a zerker is better... or maybe go in between somewhere like I did (compromise). I created an infinity pure, they're actually quite effective :3
But yes, if you're to pick between the two, Zerker for sure as you stated, there's a wider range of versatility correlating to the items at your disposal :3

Tyler-

Onyx user!
dont do 1 def, they are so shit, i had maxed out 1 def, after pking for an hour i was so bored.

zerker is good.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
maxed lol with 45 def.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Famous™ said:
maxed lol with 45 def.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Do what Famous says, this guy knows his shit.

~Ven0m

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Well to put my input in:

60 attack 1 def 99 str 1 everything else = rape anything your level (so long you use SW to keep your hp relatively around 70-80)

dem claws get awful powerfull at 99 str... basically kill your enemy like he was a piece of newspaper in the wind...

On the side of fun though, i find zerkers or chaotic pures (1 def) to be some fun. but let me tell you, them SS pures are the bane of their existence. You have no chance against SS at that level (75-83 with a 1 def pure)
uless you get lucky... which i have.

My pure is this atm:
statsfa.png

Right now im doing the following:
ranging armor
d scim main weapon
ININTORY:
slot 1 = dds
slot 2 = gmaul (or gmace if im going for the smite)
slot 3 = chaotic maul (want rapier but w/e)

rest are the essentials like pots and food and whatnot. combo with (when i see a high exp like 200) d scim to 2 dds specs then to a quick gmaul spec and switch to maul for the quick extra 300 (hopefully)

Also note the 10 defence. you must be thinking "wow failed pure much?" nah. I'm working on getting korasi atm... :D

relatively epic and fun pking IMO

^TL;DR?

just read it =_=

Apexis

Zerker, and just get 99 strength, and whatever you can but keep atk at 75 and and just let it level up how it wants..

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Can't afford term, would like to be a Zerker though. But I don't want to quest too much, what quests will I need?

Status

I have a 1 def pure almost maxed and I have a turmoil zerk.
I can say I enjoy the zerk more.
But I also love questing.

You'll need at least 176 quest points but if you want quest items for training and perks you're looking at 200+

Treb

Onyx user!
Pheonix said:
only go zerker if you can afford turm

This, otherwise you'd get smited too easy and ur hits wont be accurate

exoinsiders

I would rather a zerker than 1 def any day.