• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

yeetish

velox

Onyx user!
RE: Raven Mass Checker

Coder said:
I began working on this about a month or two ago. The coding is finished and that image isn't an updated image so most of it isn't accurate. The checker is done though for the most part... I like to do the GUI first, as it helps me see things more clearly on how everything will work, and it also helps me decide what all features I will be including in the product that I am coding at the time.

It loops through a list of imported words, and sends web requests to the selected social media site. This particular checker has a special feature that can detect whether a instagram or gamertag is banned. (Unlike most checkers that do not have this capability) There are a few other coders that have figured out a method to doing it though.. (If there products arn't backdoored of course though.. I haven't seen any vouches on there threads)

Also to everyone else reading this. I am not releasing raven for awhile. I've decided to keep it for myself for now.. I'm planning to release once netseal is updated to the newer version AeonHack on HF has stated that will be coming out soon.

Fair enough. Though my advice is to avoid netseal like the plague and use your own auth system.

Recently

Can't wait for this, looking forward to purchasing it!

Odus

User is banned.

Recently said:
Can't wait for this, looking forward to purchasing it!

Do you think there's potential for this? I can develop this to commercial grade standard in a few days.