• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

yeetish

Coder

Power member.
Yeetish

This is old and the project has been discontinued. Yeet the fuck out of here you bastards.

Replicate

User is banned.
RE: Raven Mass Checker

Good Luck, I'd love to see this product when it's done!

Glitch

User is banned.

Looks great man, I'm still waiting for that OSX compatible build ;)

Joy

Power member.

This looks amazing!

What is the list of websites it will check for?
@Coder

Verdict

If only you made it possible to work on Macs :(

Coder

Power member.

UPDATE: I had to restart the whole freaking project due to a screw up I made. Luckily though, I am happy to say that I am more pleased with the version I am working on now. I believe it has more of what I was looking for. Only down side is I had to remove the full screen feature. (Its just not gonna work out guys.. ;/)
Instead I have replaced it with a sick Mac Doc feature for the options and shit. I think it looks beast as hell.

Preview:

7b8ae7af778ca57c4b8d956aa5f11bd8.gif

I'm designing it so you can import different word lists for each checker at a time. If you guys don't like that idea

Coder

Power member.

Moon Knight said:
That does look sweet man!

2 questions:-

1) How much will you be selling for?

2) Will you ever sell the source code?

Answer 1: After all of the features I want to be built in are built in.. I'm thinking around $20-25.00 for this checker.

Answer 2: If the price is right. Yes.. I will sell the project source and I will give a copy of the cracked DevComponents installer.

Jaii

so what happens to prolix? is that ever going to be updated again?

Homie

If I bought this would you teach me how to use it?

I mean, like does it need anything other than a password list?

Coder

Power member.

Pandas said:
so what happens to prolix? is that ever going to be updated again?

Idk tbh.. unless several of the popular checkers break I probably won't update it anymore. Prolix mass checker has been around for around a year now if not longer and I think its time to put it down. (Update wise)

I am willing to sell the source.. but not unless it is for a good price. Keep in mind also, I only sold 4 copies of it on HF and then I never continued selling. It has a lot of potential to make a shit ton of money on there.

@Homie

It uses a word list and checks for available/taken usernames.

Its not a cracker/bruteforce.

Homie

Would you sell/give me a word list because I'm noob when it comes to this, but I want to get into checking.

Coder

Power member.

UPDATE: I have finished off the main design of Raven, and I have just now finished coding the Instagram and Twitter checkers. I went ahead and bought a new netseal program slot last night so once I finish coding it I should be able to put it straight up for sale on the market.

Does anyone have any suggestions for new features I could add? I want this to be the best checker ever to be released.. so if you have any sick ass ideas for it lemme hear them asap! :p

PREVIEW 1:

1ba31d3c3e3f96d6f1f70ca19f21f8b9.gif

PREVIEW 2:

4c57f683ec28ba0ef13310e0b82206d6.gif

PREVIEW 3: (QUICKVIEWS)

415b45b142644de7a2fd605c8d52a985.gif

Captain

User is banned.

This shit is amazing. now igs are gonna be harder to get :/

Coder

Power member.

Captain said:
This shit is amazing. now igs are gonna be harder to get :/

Not if I charge a good bit for the checker eg; $40.00 or something like that..
Not a lot of people will be able to afford it and wont be able to buy it. Those that do though will be able to find shit easier than others.

Captain

User is banned.

Coder said:
Not if I charge a good bit for the checker eg; $40.00 or something like that..
Not a lot of people will be able to afford it and wont be able to buy it. Those that do though will be able to find shit easier than others.

The people who do buy it tho will def make their money back if they use it :p

Coder

Power member.

Captain said:
The people who do buy it tho will def make their money back if they use it :p

Indeed they will. I might even hog it for the first few days before I sell just so I can get me some stuff first. (I'm a bitch I know.)

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member

Finally a program that runs exclusively on Windows.

velox

Onyx user!

Yeah hi some questions:
1) How much of the actual code have you done? Your class bar looks pretty short and I don't see any outer modules or classes. Looks like you've done the interface and basic actions.
2) How will you be checking? Will it run asynchronous?
3) If you're calling the same protocol then why not loop through each control for it? Way easier.

Coder

Power member.

bx1 said:
Yeah hi some questions:
1) How much of the actual code have you done? Your class bar looks pretty short and I don't see any outer modules or classes. Looks like you've done the interface and basic actions.
2) How will you be checking? Will it run asynchronous?
3) If you're calling the same protocol then why not loop through each control for it? Way easier.

I began working on this about a month or two ago. The coding is finished and that image isn't an updated image so most of it isn't accurate. The checker is done though for the most part... I like to do the GUI first, as it helps me see things more clearly on how everything will work, and it also helps me decide what all features I will be including in the product that I am coding at the time.

It loops through a list of imported words, and sends web requests to the selected social media site. This particular checker has a special feature that can detect whether a instagram or gamertag is banned. (Unlike most checkers that do not have this capability) There are a few other coders that have figured out a method to doing it though.. (If there products arn't backdoored of course though.. I haven't seen any vouches on there threads)

Also to everyone else reading this. I am not releasing raven for awhile. I've decided to keep it for myself for now.. I'm planning to release once netseal is updated to the newer version AeonHack on HF has stated that will be coming out soon.