• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

y u do dis

BabyGirl

Producer said:
Why would I follow a whale like you? You will never see me following one on any sm. What was the point of making an account then? Looking for another eboyfriend or want attention?
& just so you know, you actually are following me... fucking weirdo lmao. @buffalo oh no.. kid neckkkkkkk

anx

BabyGirl said:
& just so you know, you actually are following me... fucking weirdo lmao. @buffalo oh no.. kid neckkkkkkk
I never unfollowed anyone on it when I got it. because takes too much time to unfollow 400 people and Thank you for telling me you're unfollowed now idk what skid would want to follow a whale like you.

BabyGirl

Producer said:
I never unfollowed anyone on it when I got it. because takes too much time to unfollow 400 people and Thank you for telling me you're unfollowed now idk what skid would want to follow a whale like you.
is that the ig you've been using to estalk me.? i'm like 10 you fucking pedo lmao

MCG

Lol all this because I have somebody a -ve rep.

Also thanks for thinking I was 18+ but I'm not so...

BabyGirl

MCG said:
Lol all this because I have somebody a -ve rep.

Also thanks for thinking I was 18+ but I'm not so...
you also messaged me after i -repped you.. so you kinda brought it upon yourself lmao. & good thing you act your age if not less.most 18+ people on here act 10 & its sad.

anx

BabyGirl said:
is that the ig you've been using to estalk me.? i'm like 10 you fucking pedo lmao
lmao whenever I called you out about it you went private lmao you do realize 95% of the people who use FK is 15-19 years old most of the older people who aren't mod/staff/Admin aren't as active as me so idk how you're gonna  call me pedo when you don't even know me just grab your phone charger and strangle yourself with it many people would be very happy

BabyGirl

Producer said:
lmao whenever I called you out about it you went private lmao you do realize 95% of the people who use FK is 15-19 years old most of the older people who aren't mod/staff/Admin aren't as active as me so idk how you're gonna  call me pedo when you don't even know me just grab your phone charger and strangle yourself with it many people would be very happy
you're so low for saying that to a little girl. i feel bad for you. you're so immature it's not even funny. i see why a lot of people don't like you now lol. on top of that you don't even know me nor have you ever talked to me.. so you honestly have no room to talk lol. go outside for once & stop spending your whole fucking life on a forum fatass.

anx

BabyGirl said:
you're so low for saying that to a little girl. i feel bad for you. you're so immature it's not even funny. i see why a lot of people don't like you now lol. on top of that you don't even know me nor have you ever talked to me.. so you honestly have no room to talk lol. go outside for once & stop spending your whole fucking life on a forum fatass.
I don't give a fuck what people think of me unlike you and I've heard some shit about you and I don't like fucking whales coming onto a forum that mainly known for the marketplace so no point in being in this forum I never see you buying or selling or post threads so get the off the forum broke kid. Why would I want to go outside I'd have to deal with thousands of people who are just like you that just need to end their lives and make the world a better fucking place or just go back to sea world Shamu

anx

elite said:
Lol @matigo tryna cop that slim skype sex
and looks like I'm tryna cop that slim ban I need to stop fr I'm not wanting to get banned lololol

Fedora

my name is fedora but u know that already USPA to the socks boi this aint ralph lauren

BabyGirl

Producer said:
I don't give a fuck what people think of me unlike you and I've heard some shit about you and I don't like fucking whales coming onto a forum that mainly known for the marketplace so no point in being in this forum I never see you buying or selling or post threads so get the off the forum broke kid. Why would I want to go outside I'd have to deal with thousands of people who are just like you that just need to end the world and make it a better fucking place or just go back to sea world Shamu
i'm not even gonna read all that lmao, but thanks for the love paragraph daddy ♥️

BabyGirl said:
i'm not even gonna read all that lmao, but thanks for the love paragraph daddy ♥️

ps ur the whale since you never go outside

anx

BabyGirl said:
maybe you're just too retarded to read. you prolly got a bicycle helmet on rn while your on this forum and keep banging your head on the wall with your helmet on

BabyGirl

Producer said:
maybe you're just too retarded to read. you prolly got a bicycle helmet on rn while your on this forum and keep banging your head on the wall with your helmet on
or maybe you're just too triggered lol

Liquids

Producer said:

Sorry but i laughed so hard when i read this

Anyway vouch for jr brings some of the sick3st tags to the market

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
It is still depressing me to the fact a moderator made this thread. If any one of us made this shit, we would be on 500% warning level, shit is gay.

Fedora

S                F A G G O T S​
T                A​
O                G​
G                G​
G                O​
A                T​
F A G G O T S T O G G A F​
                  T                A​
                  O                G​
                  G                G​
                  G                O​
                  A                T​
S T O G G A F                 S​

VPN

Anybody's blood vessels pop from flexing?
"I just checked my bank account and it's so many Os, I could give a motherfuck about any of these hoes"
- Lil Yachty