• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

y u do dis

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
If I was a staff member I would take this thread down.

BabyGirl

why is everyone jellyfish that i'm a girl

anx

BabyGirl said:
why is everyone jellyfish that i'm a girl
No, you're just an attention seeking whale that shouldn't be on this forum.  Also, you are very annoying and narcissistic.

MCG

She is annoying as fuck LMAO. I agree with @Producer , I don't like how she talks about other members either. She must think she's superior because she's a 'girl' lmfao.

BabyGirl

Producer said:
By the shit she posts on ig and on here it's aids and she always buggin
unfollow me then tf.? im not even really on this website nor do i use it all the time. so hop off my cock. ive never talked to you or that other asshole a day in my life & you're bitching about me. wow i feel bad for your guy's future wives. grow up faggots & leave me alone. @mcg

Package

i think matigo has a crush on an egirl

kinda makes sense since he is disabled

BabyGirl

MCG said:
She is annoying as fuck LMAO. I agree with @Producer , I don't like how she talks about other members either. She must think she's superior because she's a 'girl' lmfao.
you guys are obviously tripping because i never talk about other members ever lmao. i'm probably one of the nicest people[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] ever. but ive never talked to you a day in my life.[/font]

anx

BabyGirl said:
unfollow me then tf.? im not even really on this website nor do i use it all the time. so hop off my cock. ive never talked to you or that other asshole a day in my life & you're bitching about me. wow i feel bad for your guy's future wives. grow up faggots & leave me alone. @mcg
Why would I follow a whale like you? You will never see me following one on any sm. What was the point of making an account then? Looking for another eboyfriend or want attention?

BabyGirl

Producer said:
Why would I follow a whale like you? You will never see me following one on any sm. What was the point of making an account then? Looking for another eboyfriend or want attention?
i made an account because i had friends on it & i wanted to see was it was. i was actually thinking about not using the forum ever again but friends told me to stay. & then if you don't follow me why are you creeping on me.? lmao.

Zac said:
This thread is only gonna make it worse you nug.
anything to get them out of my fk messages lmaoo

Package

matigo is gonna ban you guys !

he needs to defends his egril for his epride

Styleisgod

Shes really is one of the nicest peoplr you could meet.. attention seeker? She doesnt post anything that would be considered attention seeking. Probably butt hurt she wont talk to you looool