• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

y u do dis

elite

Therapy said:
It is still depressing me to the fact a moderator made this thread. If any one of us made this shit, we would be on 500% warning level, shit is gay.

yea this is spamming n trolling but management has gone downhill to randoms like @fear its sad

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
elite said:
yea this is spamming n trolling but management has gone downhill to randoms like @fear its sad

I understand it is in Spamming and Trolling, but if any one of use made a thread complaining about someones rep, we would get negged and given a decent warning percentage.

elite

Therapy said:
I understand it is in Spamming and Trolling, but if any one of use made a thread complaining about someones rep, we would get negged and given a decent warning percentage.

i was just saying my post was spamming and trolling so @fear doesnt fuck me

JWS

Onyx user!
Why was this thread even made, since when did mods post totally pointless threads.

smalls

Power member.
roses are red, violets are blue, @Babygirl hold this choloroform rag (;

I have to go to the bathroom

Cred

This thread is gay lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo⚫ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Uhmm we are actually all 1 gender.

The group got together healthy individuals of all ages and conducted MRI studies on each of them only to find that there were no differences between male or female hippocampal size. Eliot went on to explain that other findings on the corpus callosum (the thing that allows the two sides of the cerebrum to communicate) show that there is no size difference in men or women and therefore their cerebrums do not differ in the ways that they process language.

Fedora

I am requesting the closure of this low quality thread which violates ForumKorner site rules.
Thank you for your time.

BabyGirl

@coltie2 stop doing drugs you methhead

BabyGirl

coltie2 said:
you are irrelevant @babygirl . Go be a girl.
well you go be a boy
smh

hhhhhhh