• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3

ITzzJake

ps3 without a doubt. When you have an HDMI cable the graphics are far superior to Xbox

ITzzJake

ps3 without a doubt. When you have an HDMI cable the graphics are far superior to Xbox

vullie

wowed1 said:
i have 3 xbox-s , so i prefer xbox :D
wow dude, just asking but what are you going to do with 3 xboxes?
do you got brothers or who else plays on the other xboxes?

vullie

wowed1 said:
i have 3 xbox-s , so i prefer xbox :D
wow dude, just asking but what are you going to do with 3 xboxes?
do you got brothers or who else plays on the other xboxes?

Mr.Exo

I still say PS3 is better. i'll admit Xbox 360 has better 1 player games, such as halo. I'm not bias, because i own both systems.

Mr.Exo

I still say PS3 is better. i'll admit Xbox 360 has better 1 player games, such as halo. I'm not bias, because i own both systems.

Scope

Thats the 1st time i have seen somthing like this. Very nice I love my x box because of the online and the fact that my microphone is so clear. In my opnion x box's are for people who love to game in there moms basement :p

Scope

Thats the 1st time i have seen somthing like this. Very nice I love my x box because of the online and the fact that my microphone is so clear. In my opnion x box's are for people who love to game in there moms basement :p

elitis

I gotta say xbox but I have one so I'm a little biased. And that chart is so outdated. The new 360 slim's have wifi and a lot more stable and better than the old models. The ps3 is cool too though. Built in bluray player, internet browser, etc. Although with the upcoming update the 360 will have voice search and youtube access so :D

elitis

I gotta say xbox but I have one so I'm a little biased. And that chart is so outdated. The new 360 slim's have wifi and a lot more stable and better than the old models. The ps3 is cool too though. Built in bluray player, internet browser, etc. Although with the upcoming update the 360 will have voice search and youtube access so :D

JasonSantiago

Xbox 360 totally. Playstation 3 services keep getting all bugged and lose connection I've never had a problem with XBOX