• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 360 Vs Playstation 3

kerex132

I dont agree with the bluray part because who the f*ck is watching bluray videos on your ps3? :)

-kerex132

nickman456

I like xbox, but that is probably only because i have an xbox. Otherwise i'm not really sure, they seem pretty even to me.
Xbox may have alittle more users than PS3 but thats because it's older. But yes i do prefer xbox over PS3!

XBOX ROCKS!!! :)

nickman456

I like xbox, but that is probably only because i have an xbox. Otherwise i'm not really sure, they seem pretty even to me.
Xbox may have alittle more users than PS3 but thats because it's older. But yes i do prefer xbox over PS3!

nickman456

kerex132

nickman456 said:

Fully agree with you thumps up XBOX ROCKS! :)

kerex132

nickman456 said:

Fully agree with you thumps up XBOX ROCKS! :)

sneakerzfiend

Yea, I like xbox360 way more than playstation 3, the only thing bad about xbox360 is paying to use online but, I can deal with that.

sneakerzfiend

Yea, I like xbox360 way more than playstation 3, the only thing bad about xbox360 is paying to use online but, I can deal with that.

TokyoDriftz

I must say, PS3 is not better. While it may have better graphics than the X-box, it lacks security. When was the last time X-Box was hacked? I don't think so...but PS3 did. I convinced him to move to Microsoft because he had a credit on PSN.

TokyoDriftz

I must say, PS3 is not better. While it may have better graphics than the X-box, it lacks security. When was the last time X-Box was hacked? I don't think so...but PS3 did. I convinced him to move to Microsoft because he had a credit on PSN.

Skill

I still like Xbox 360 more. I always will. I've played it for so long and it's still great :)

Skill

I still like Xbox 360 more. I always will. I've played it for so long and it's still great :)

EvileMario

You know, I have an Xbox, and that's mostly because I love Halo, but aside from that I'd probably have to say PS3 is a little bit better. In my opinion really there isn't a huge difference.

EvileMario

You know, I have an Xbox, and that's mostly because I love Halo, but aside from that I'd probably have to say PS3 is a little bit better. In my opinion really there isn't a huge difference.

Towels

Im a Xbox fan boy so i would have to say Xbox :]. Enjoy the games, style, fell and community it provides.

Towels

Im a Xbox fan boy so i would have to say Xbox :]. Enjoy the games, style, fell and community it provides.