• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you ever try Cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

User is banned.
hahhaha i guess not.... guess you do learn something new everyday :D

MrGrizzly

I've done Charlie a few times, if it's of high purity it's amazing, if it's of low purity it's not that good.

Nike

Power member.
Don't ever try that shit bruh. Will ruin your life.

poppet

My girlfriend has done it twice but I've never done it myself. I'd like to try it with her sometime though...

Panda_banned

User is banned.
i hav done coke.
its not badd an its fuun as shit hahahah
DOOO IT

Eazy E

Power member.
I think just as long as you dont abuse it you will be fine, but I dont think I would try unless I was with good friends.

Comet

Power member.
No. You would actually have to be really out of it to try cocaine.

Costs too much and bad for you.

Josh

Ya id do it once, ik what the feeling is like. Ive done molly a few times and its said to have a very similar effect.

Bowser

Power member.
Josh said:
Ya id do it once, ik what the feeling is like. Ive done molly a few times and its said to have a very similar effect.
ive heard the only effect is that it makes your whole body feel numb. and you have alot of stamina.

Skeleto

Understand your curious about the drug, but i wouldnt do it based on the fact i have no idea what kinda chemical bullshit im fuking with.

TheRealHook3r

Well, i have decided if the chance comes up to try it i will, but i wont go out of my way to try. Interesting to see what everyone had to say ;p

-BiiGMoNeY-

User is banned.
Iv done a juicy before. Blunt with Coke and weed mixed. Shit got me high as fuck lmao. But iv never snorted it. Some of my friends do it really isent as bad as people say. Worst thing is you loose weight. But it does depend on what it is cut with

Cabbage

Onyx user!
Carson, there's a lot of stupid crap you can do. One of those things is cocaine. It is an awful drug. I've seen it destroy my friend's life. We used to best friends but because of it we never hang out any more.

TheRealHook3r

Cabbage said:
Carson, there's a lot of stupid crap you can do. One of those things is cocaine. It is an awful drug. I've seen it destroy my friend's life. We used to best friends but because of it we never hang out any more.

Thanks for the headsup, i know it's a stupid idea, im just really curious.

Cabbage

Onyx user!
I totally get you bro, but it destroyed my friends life. He used to have a really successful career, now he works at a fast food chain. making HALF of what he used to make. It's seriously not worth it.

TheRealHook3r

Cabbage said:
I totally get you bro, but it destroyed my friends life. He used to have a really successful career, now he works at a fast food chain. making HALF of what he used to make. It's seriously not worth it.

Damn it cabbage you're starting to make me scared of it :/

Philly

Power member.
It's addicting as fuck, and can only guarantee you a few things. I have seen quite a few people actually become addicted to it, and its not good. Debt, health problems, family problems. you name it there is no real good from it man. Stick to marijuana is my advice. Unless you don't smoke it than perhaps just try that instead. It's much better imho.

Quad

User is banned.
Philly said:
It's addicting as fuck, and can only guarantee you a few things. I have seen quite a few people actually become addicted to it, and its not good. Debt, health problems, family problems. you name it there is no real good from it man. Stick to marijuana is my advice. Unless you don't smoke it than perhaps just try that instead. It's much better imho.

I 100% Agree with this statement and the thread its posted in LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.