• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you ever try Cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealHook3r

Just curious, becuase i may try it. Only once thought, just to see what it's like. Would you guys ever try it?

Remember... YOLO

OBEY.

Don't fucking do that shit. The fuck? Yolo will kill you, fucking do shit that you will remember and be happy about? Not fucking CRACK! the hell /rant

TheRealHook3r

lol, i just wanted to know how it would affect me mentally and physically.

Joey

User is banned.
it depends on how shitty my day was lol jk thats why i got weeeeeeeed :)

OBEY.

Carson said:
lol, i just wanted to know how it would affect me mentally and physically.

I heard this in health class.

The first time you do crack, you could die in 5 seconds.

Kolton

Onyx user!
I would suggest not doing it. If you happen to do it, be sure to be very careful.

Doctor

User is banned.
Chill dude, don't try it.
Im 15 now and i wont try it because i don't feel like dieing at the age of 20 ;)

OBEY.

Doctor said:
Chill dude, don't try it.
Im 15 now and i wont try it because i don't feel like dieing at the age of 20 ;)

You're 13, don't lie you herb.

Kill

User is banned.
YOLO??? Ya... You only live once. Don't live it addicted to drugs and die young.

Bowser

Power member.
i would never mess around with any of that. i highly recommend no one doing it. some people die the first time they try it because there body cant handle it. its extremely dangerous. i mean there is drugs out there that are worse for you. but cocaine is still really bad for you. even doing it once could fuck you up. i remember you asking me my opinion on it on my thread because you wanted to try it. its really the stupidest thing you can do. and i really hope you dont try it.

Yelawolf

Onyx user!
Pretty much everyone else summed this up. A big NO!

Alligator

i think you would do crack, because u put "You only live once" saying that you only have 1 life to to cociane

Jayden

If i was you i wouldnt do it, that shits bad dont turn into a crack head

Summon

User is banned.
Yolo is also an equally compelling reason not to do anything stupid because you're going to have to live with the consequences of those mistakes for the rest of your life, or there might not be a rest of your life. Coke can kill you when you first start don't try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.