• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Win7] WiFi Drops Randomly

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Aha, yeah I know that. I just thought that when I was like 4 or something.

Oh right, I get you. You think differently when you're a kid, only natural. As you're brain is only starting to develop.

Daimi

User is banned.
Reading said:
Oh right, I get you. You think differently when you're a kid, only natural. As you're brain is only starting to develop.

Aha, yeah. You wouldn't believe some of the crap I thought was true when I was a kid.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Aha, yeah. You wouldn't believe some of the crap I thought was true when I was a kid.

There should be a thread for all of the stuff the users thought as a kid, that'd be hilarious.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
RIP, can't reply to your pm because I'm on your ignore list.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Do you want me to remove you from my ignore list?

Hurt

Kowai said:
I'm on the East coast time zone in the USA.

What driver did you use exactly? (Link)

I went to my Network & Sharing center, then had Windows search the internet for a driver update and it did it by itself.
I'm not sure what driver it used or where it got it from :$

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Totally up to you, but if you do PM me about your PC troubles, I'll need to be to respond to you :p.

Oh yeah, I should probably take you off my ignore list. I'll do that now.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Totally up to you, but if you do PM me about your PC troubles, I'll need to be to respond to you :p.

I basically just put everybody who gives me negative reputation on my ignore list.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Ah. Anyway, what's going on with your PC?

The connection on my laptop randomly goes off whenever it feels like, but the connection on my ipad, android tablets, phones and computer all work. It's just my laptop that randomly goes off, I think it may be due to Cyberghost but I'm not sure.

Daimi

User is banned.
Reading said:
The connection on my laptop randomly goes off whenever it feels like, but the connection on my ipad, android tablets, phones and computer all work. It's just my laptop that randomly goes off, I think it may be due to Cyberghost but I'm not sure.

Are you connected to cyberghost all of the time?

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Are you connected to cyberghost all of the time?

Most of the time I am, yes. As I use a VPN everywhere, if it's not Cyberghost then it's another VPN.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Having multiple VPN's could mess with your network drivers actually. I'd only stick to one and see how that goes.

My Cyberghost premium will be ending in a day or two anyway, so I'll just stick to my other VPN. Sometimes I think that these kind of services may be using my location as a VPN, would that be possible or not?

Daimi

User is banned.
Reading said:
My Cyberghost premium will be ending in a day or two anyway, so I'll just stick to my other VPN. Sometimes I think that these kind of services may be using my location as a VPN, would that be possible or not?

You mean using you city etc as your VPN location, but not your IP?

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
You mean using you city etc as your VPN location, but not your IP?

Yeah, not my IP. But a nearby location because of me using the VPN.

Daimi

User is banned.
Reading said:
Yeah, not my IP. But a nearby location because of me using the VPN.

That's possible yeah. Actually, I'd go to infosniper.net or something when you're on your vpn, and see what location its using if you're worried at all. But having multiple VPNs can mess with your drivers, as they install drivers of their own to work.

Reading

User is banned.
Kowai said:
That's possible yeah. Actually, I'd go to infosniper.net or something when you're on your vpn, and see what location its using if you're worried at all. But having multiple VPNs can mess with your drivers, as they install drivers of their own to work.

I'll check the site out later. Thanks for the help today. Also, sorry to @Yosemite for invading your thread.