• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why do people hate SAO?

Devil

I hate anime, well, if Author counts as anime I guess I don't.

B a e

User is banned.
People hate it because it's mainstream, but the second season is ass af and garbo lel

Taohz

Probally because it was more of a action rather than the romance we saw in season 2.
Romance isn't bad, I personally don't find it interesting but, some people watched for the action rather than the romance it became later.

Ambien

Taohz said:
Probally because it was more of a action rather than the romance we saw in season 2.
Romance isn't bad, I personally don't find it interesting but, some people watched for the action rather than the romance it became later.

Nigga this thread is mad old lmfao

heartache

User is banned.
Yuuki said:
Question.​

Why do people hate on Sword Art Online so much? Is it because it's a well-known anime and people don't agree with "mainstream" stuff?

I for one, in my opinion, completely love this anime. The storyline is perfect, the characters are simply amazing, and the boss fights are bad ass.​

This is the first time pretty much a "TV Show" has ever made me cry. The ending was so sad, I actually cried from like the end of episode 22 to the end of 24. It just was really sad and it felt like it hit me somewhere in my heart that I have experienced that kind of sadness before.​

The only thing I possibly dislike about the series, is that the transitions happen WAYY too fast, it goes from SAO > ALO > GGO > ALO.​

Rather see GGO go back to SAO or something along those lines. But I am really looking forward to Season 3. ​

I'm still searching for an anime that is sort of like SAO, I read that Log Horizon is pretty good, might start that one, No Game No Life was just weird asf the first episode I didn't enjoy it at all.​
Most people who watched it dont actually dislike it they just got on the bandwagon of being "anime hipsters" who dont like big anime shows. I liked season 1 of of SAO and i think that it is a good show. Also if your looking for a anime like SAO check out DanMachi (Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon) you'll see similarity's.