• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why do people hate SAO?

Cred

Yuuki said:
I just started anime like a week ago, I haven't really gotten to watch that much recently. I know that Your Lie In April is supposed to be very good so I'm going to start it tonight.
I know this is offtopic but you play csgo right?

Yuuki

Cred said:
I know this is offtopic but you play csgo right?

Yes, yes I do play CS:GO. Why? Just PM me.

I I I

User is banned.
I love SAO I was addicted and sometimes
 had dreams of it happening in irl lol.
It has me emotional and I'm hoping the season continues

Yuuki

I I I said:
I love SAO I was addicted and sometimes
 had dreams of it happening in irl lol.
It has me emotional and I'm hoping the season continues
Same, This anime really hits me hard in the feels.

Yuuki

Aimi said:
Its not that bad, but its hated on cuz too mainstream.

yeah i know, i just watched 3 episodes of Your Lie In April, I'm already liking it!
Emp said:
hi yes i think this is obligatory

b68d0222a7.png

6e9f134d32.png

true story

jacoboswald

because it isnt good compared to other anime its a starter anime that newfags watch (no offense)

Mugen

It's the fact it became "mainstream" another anime for example is "Attack On Titan". People say that show is shit too because they sold out. Movies & Games but no new season. I think both shows were enjoyable, not the best but not shit either. I don't understand it when anime fans hate on other anime fans because they like a show they hate. Hipster anime kids are weird.

Vocalist

User is banned.
@yuuki I have never in my life heard anybody who loves anime hate on this show its one of the best ever made in my opinion.

Yuuki

Yuki said:
@yuuki I have never in my life heard anybody who loves anime hate on this show its one of the best ever made in my opinion.

If I ever mention this as one of the anime I have watched, I get hate automatically for liking it. 

EXAMPLE:

"Yo ryan what anime have you watched so far?" - Friend Hippity

Me - "Uhm, Danmachi, SAO 1 and 2,  Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Tokyo Ghoul.

Friend Hippity - "if you just said sao you should kill yourself"

Baddest

Yuuki said:
If I ever mention this as one of the anime I have watched, I get hate automatically for liking it. 

EXAMPLE:

"Yo ryan what anime have you watched so far?" - Friend Hippity

Me - "Uhm, Danmachi, SAO 1 and 2,  Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Tokyo Ghoul.

Friend Hippity - "if you just said sao you should kill yourself"

Danmachi is trash and so is most of SAO. Majority of people who started anime and watched those seem to like them. 

If you watched quite a lot of anime and watch those two, then there is no way you'll like those since you realize how really shit they are.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
I love sao I watched all the episodes with my buddy in a xbox live party lol, there's few animes that I hate.

Revo

Power member.
The first half of the 1st season was cool the rest was kinda boring... especially sword art of duty online

Yuuki

Revo said:
The first half of the 1st season was cool the rest was kinda boring... especially sword art of duty online
I find the GGO part very fun to watch, the suspense they create for Death Gun is very very intriguing.

Yuuki

Chainsmoke said:
I will never hate SAO.. It is a beautiful piece of art.

That is exactly why you are my daughter.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Honestly I love Sao. I just spent my last 2 days rewatching them. Also bae is pretty into it after I showed her the show.

Also I'm really high most of the time and the background music makes me happy no homo