• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why are you still here?

Heroin

User is banned.
Not sure why vacation bans aren't allowed because boy would i take one for a long while

Fedora

It's a chill forum, it's a smaller community so it's easier to get to know most of the people on here,
Also I sell stuff on here

Matigo

just a guy
Heroin said:
Not sure why vacation bans aren't allowed because boy would i take one for a long while

You joined in 2016, if you are already wanting to leave then you truly aren't a true user.
ForumKorner is a family.
If you want to leave it, leave.
No one is stopping you at all.

Chthonic

Onyx user!
I've always found this to be a much more friendly community than the other site. People here are more willing to help and our admin isn't a fucking retard.

Cybering

User is banned.
Thought long and hard about this and I nearly met the most friends at FK in comparison to other forums. Take HF which I'm upgraded but know if I use it I'll probably get a warning level for BS again.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Cybering said:
Thought long and hard about this and I nearly met the most friends at FK in comparison to other forums. Take HF which I'm upgraded but know if I use it I'll probably get a warning level for BS again.
I also see your join date you have been here for along Time. 
So that is always another reason too stay.

Raphael

User is banned.
Neutral said:
I've always found this to be a much more friendly community than the other site. People here are more willing to help and our admin isn't a fucking retard.
I mean he did scam out on HF for $400 when he's running an active forum, but that's none of my business.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Raphael said:
I mean he did scam out on HF for $400 when he's running an active forum, but that's none of my business.

Why don't you open a community warning then if you do have proof. I'm not saying he did or not but no point in posting this reply. Just make a thread about it.

Raphael

User is banned.
Pimpin said:
Why don't you open a community warning then if you do have proof. I'm not saying he did or not but no point in posting this reply. Just make a thread about it.
why would I wanna do that there's proof on HF

Pimpin

User is banned.
Raphael said:
why would I wanna do that there's proof on HF

Because not everyone on this site uses HackForums obv. Lmfaoo.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Raphael said:
U make a thread then if u wanna get banned bitch

How would I get banned lmfaooo. Good night bro argue with me tomorrow.

Raphael

User is banned.
Pimpin said:
How would I get banned lmfaooo. Good night bro argue with me tomorrow.
make a thread calling out the owner of the site for being a scammer and see what happens

Verity

Power member.
I am a true user of ForumKorner, I enjoy helping new members and meeting new people. We're a friendly family here on FK it's a smaller community therefore it's easier to get to know one another. I haven't been here very long but I've enjoyed every minute of being on this site.

BigSean

FK too me is like a family to me honestly like I've been on other forums but this one is so addictive and I love all the users on it :)

Pimpin

User is banned.
BigSean said:
FK too me is like a family to me honestly like I've been on other forums but this one is so addictive and I love all the users on it :)
That's what's up. Glad too see some loyal members. As I am looking forward to rebuilding forumkorner to what it was. As I have contributed I hope other members will as well.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Chill said:
FK is one of my homes, has been for the past 4 years.
You have been here forever lmfaoo but good too see old members active :)

Worry

Because I tried so hard to get pardoned I can't leave now.