• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why are you still here?

Matigo

just a guy
Weird thread idea, but it was just on the top of my head.
Why are you still here?
As in, why are you still on ForumKorner?

I think, the reason why I am still here, is because ForumKorner is a family to me, even though I literally talk to no one anymore, and no one knows really who I am. I also have done some questionable things on this forum, acted immature and made some enemies a long the way. I just feel like we are all a family, no matter what and we have to work hard for what we want. What I want is to see ForumKorner back at its true potential. 
I wish to meet new people as I am returning full time, well attempt to be on whenever I am around my computer.
I hope that most people are not here just for sales, if you are a true ForumKorner user, you are here for the people, the family, even though it is not looking that way right now.
I just want to know if there are any other, true ForumKorner users still on here.
If you are, please shoot me a PM, as I want to meet some more people or get reacquainted with some people.

Pimpin

User is banned.
This is my favorite site. I got used to using this site so much that I just love to use it. I like this site more then HackForums so.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
This is the only forum I've ever enjoyed. I've never really used any other forum. This forum has many of my friends on it. The community on here is like a family. I WILL ROCK FK until the day I die TBH

Pimpin

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
This is the only forum I've ever enjoyed. I've never really used any other forum. This forum has many of my friends on it. The community on here is like a family. I WILL ROCK FK until the day I die TBH
Then you will pass your FK onto your kids LOLOLOLOLOL.

Matigo

just a guy
coltie2 said:
Private message me sometime man, enjoy to see someone else consider this a family.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Matigo said:
Private message me sometime man, enjoy to see someone else consider this a family.

I always thought of this forum as a family. I like all of you guy's. That don't scam at least lol.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Matigo said:
"May 2016"
ForumKorner isn't the same as back then, no offense.

It's alright I guess new members could still be fam though.

Devil

because I have $1k+ invested in groups, upgrades & awards.

Joseph

Because I told Philly that I would support him and help him if he needs it, I love FK and will try my best for it, and momma dint raise no quitter

Matigo

just a guy
I would invest money into the site, but I already have everything I want.
Plus, I don't want to invest and see the site go down again for two weeks straight.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Matigo said:
I would invest money into the site, but I already have everything I want.
Plus, I don't want to invest and see the site go down again for two weeks straight.

Aye when you fall down you have to get back up you know? This is all a learning thing. I hope we can get some stronger server's that fight against ddos attacks.

Matigo

just a guy
Pimpin said:
Aye when you fall down you have to get back up you know? This is all a learning thing. I hope we can get some stronger server's that fight against ddos attacks.
I suppose.
I just have invested enough in the past, don't know what it would do to me now, as in benefits.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Matigo said:
I suppose.
I just have invested enough in the past, don't know what it would do to me now, as in benefits.

Yeah I see your point man. I can't blame you for not doing what you want haha.

Simple

I only visit every two weeks, but then I remember I know no one here and sign off for the next 2-3 weeks.

Raphael

User is banned.
Yes, I feel we are all a family. Blood bound for life. <3 my fellow forumkornerers

Pimpin

User is banned.
Emp said:
Idek tbh. I think it's time to retire.
Its time to get this site active again not give up on it FAM. Let's keep it active.

Rare

I have money into the site via upgrades and have too much time invested to stop using it.