• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who would you vote for

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ambien

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devil

coltie2 said:
I'm not going to vote. They all suck major assballs.

If you don't vote then you don't have the right to complain when the next president does something you don't like

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Devil said:
If you don't vote then you don't have the right to complain when the next president does something you don't like
That's true. I really just don't care though. What happens happens yolo.

Hope

Power member.
Verity said:
Uh huh, okay right yes she is. She has many many secrets.

Yes I know I wish it weren't that way.

Donald's "Businesses" filed for bankruptcy 4 times my bad. Chapter 11 isn't that bad for a company, but his really early;Businesses piled up with debt, then filed for bankruptcy that's why I said he's a bad business man. For him to have 4 businesses fall into debt it makes me think he has poor judgement. I don't want someone with poor judgement to be the president of the United states. On T.V it seems like he acts foolish just to grasp the media's attention, That's why I called him an entertaining puppet. I wasn't really talking about how much he is worth but that's nice. I don't know why you had to get hostile and call me absurd names. That's fine man you can be 100% trump that is your opinion and your opinion alone. Everyone is entitled to have their very own opinion.

I really don't feel like watching hour long videos, I'm not a fan of politics. I just came to give my full opinion on the political stand of America.

You should know that he has a lot of businesses and he wasn't the major issue for all 4 of the businesses that did go in debt. And for the videos; I think everyone should at least give it a quick 10 minute watch... very informative and tells truth over bullshit media reports that make Trump look like a monster. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also on a reality TV show.... lol I don't even know what to tell you homie. 100% of people on reality TV dramatize everything and their appearances on REALITY TV shows aren't the actual personalities of who they really are. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I respect your opinion for sure man, I really do. It will come down to Clinton vs Trump 100%. I really hope that people can see that Clinton is a piece of shit liar and that Trump is a fucking beast with a head.[/font]

Color

Hope said:
You should know that he has a lot of businesses and he wasn't the major issue for all 4 of the businesses that did go in debt. And for the videos; I think everyone should at least give it a quick 10 minute watch... very informative and tells truth over bullshit media reports that make Trump look like a monster. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also on a reality TV show.... lol I don't even know what to tell you homie. 100% of people on reality TV dramatize everything and their appearances on REALITY TV shows aren't the actual personalities of who they really are. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I respect your opinion for sure man, I really do. It will come down to Clinton vs Trump 100%. I really hope that people can see that Clinton is a piece of shit liar and that Trump is a fucking beast with a head.[/font]
All comes down to ignorance in this case.  Not particularly pleased with any candidate, however, Trump is laughable.  He has no place in politics, never been in any other position, and certainly isn't fit to run our country.  Ignorant, money hungry people praise him for his business ethic.  This is not at all what we should base our votes off of, at least not solely.  Trump would fuck our foreign affairs in the ass, for starters.  He's a joke. 

I've said it before, and I still believe it; if we're going to pick someone to run our country based off of wealth, vote fucking Snoop Dogg into office.  At least he sends a positive message.  Lmao.

Upperrush

i agree with bernie sanders. He just seems like a ideal person to be a president. He understands mostly everything and is willing to address problems.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
i voted @ambien :D he is the beautiful secretary ;) ha ha you think id let that slide amby? ps get a new kik! :(

Ambien

Cupcake said:
i voted @ambien :D he is the beautiful secretary ;) ha ha you think id let that slide amby? ps get a new kik! :(

It's in my signature, Ambien.HF

Pimpin

User is banned.
I would go with Bernie because he supports my fellow black homies. #Bernie4Pres2k16

Jaii

Looks like you are winning the presidential election, Ambien.

For real though, I'm not from the US so I can't really show a political point to this.

VPN

Except for you, all of those running are terrible. If I had to choose I'd go with Trump. Tell me that the government didn't want Obama to be president, he had so much hate and I'm sure if he hadn't been watched so well he would've been gone a while ago. Watch, if Trump become president, the government won't be wathcing him, it's fucked up but true. Hillary and Bernie are the governments toys, Trump is actually out to make America great again, do I like Trump? No, he's a prick, but I feel he has what America needs as he isn't run by the government.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
VPN said:
Except for you, all of those running are terrible. If I had to choose I'd go with Trump. Tell me that the government didn't want Obama to be president, he had so much hate and I'm sure if he hadn't been watched so well he would've been gone a while ago. Watch, if Trump become president, the government won't be wathcing him, it's fucked up but true. Hillary and Bernie are the governments toys, Trump is actually out to make America great again, do I like Trump? No, he's a prick, but I feel he has what America needs as he isn't run by the government.

I'm sorry, but what? How can you Sanders is "run by the government" when he doesn't even have a political party? He's been an independent politician since the 80s, and he's always held the same views even when they were seen as outlandish.

Pimpin

User is banned.
wash said:
I'm sorry, but what? How can you Sanders is "run by the government" when he doesn't even have a political party? He's been an independent politician since the 80s, and he's always held the same views even when they were seen as outlandish.
Vouch for my nigga wash be knows what he is talkinf about.

Ambien

Jaii said:
Looks like you are winning the presidential election, Ambien.

For real though, I'm not from the US so I can't really show a political point to this.

I'm the best candidate for this country.

VPN

wash said:
Just seems off. Political parties wanna do everything they can to ensure Trump doesn't become president. Hilary and Bern, not so much. Regardless, we're fucked.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
VPN said:
Just seems off. Political parties wanna do everything they can to ensure Trump doesn't become president. Hilary and Bern, not so much. Regardless, we're fucked.

I understand what you mean. I think both parties are just surprised of how numerous and fervent the Trump supporters are. A populist candidate with this much traction is kind of an anomaly. Many are afraid of what it will do the status quo of our nation's politics.