• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who would you vote for

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ambien

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ambien

I assume most of this forum is youngin's, but if you could vote who would you vote for?

Julian

Power member.
Bernie, simply because he supports the legalization of marijuana.

Rare

I would vote for Trump honestly. I tried selecting you and Trump but...

Nemesis

User is banned.
Well since Bernie is pretty much out of the picture, I'd rather have Trump than Hillary to be honest. If it was months ago, easily Bernie.

Devil

last thing America needs is another Clinton in office

if I was American I'd vote for Bernie

Ambien

gunnar said:
i don't like any of the candidates
i don't agree with any of them
i'm not voting this year

You'd vote for me if I was going to become prez

aNz

User is banned.
My nigga @ambien running for president? Lets #MakeDWCGreatAgain

Ambien

aNz said:
My nigga @ambien running for president? Lets #MakeDWCGreatAgain

Me and my Vice President @Slacker are going to make it great.

Color

Devil said:

Bill Clinton was a phenomenal president?  The only thing that held him back was an immature congress, in which pried into irrelevant info in hopes of furthering their own agenda.

@julian you're a fucking idiot if that's the only reason you're supporting a candidate.

I personally haven't decided yet.  However, I would like to ask anyone who actually supports Trump, what the fuck is wrong with you?  I can't see any political use of him at all.  He's just a rich idiot riding the wave of other retards like himself, truly a disgrace to our county that he's come this far.  Grimey.

Voices

Power member.
Lets be honest here, Hillary is a degen, Trump is mentally challenged, Yeezy 2020

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Devil said:

Besides NAFTA and the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act,, Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had. He was a moderate and was able to appeal to both parties.

None of the candidates now have the capacity to get bipartisan support, expect maybe Hillary. Won't really matter who wins, cause we will be stuck in another 4 years of political gridlock.

Verity

Power member.
My full opinion on this whole political stand.
To be trill votes don't matter it's about who the "elite" want to be their distraction. If they don't follow directions they'll be put down.

I'll vote Bernie because he knows the streets. He wants legalization of Mary, he wants free college for graduates. I think he has a better understanding of the people. He once fought for the people's rights;In my opinion Bernie's for the 99% and not the 1%.

But @Ambien cool to.

Fuck Trump he's gonna be a entertaining puppet. He's such a good business man? No if he's so good why did he go bankrupt 4 times. A good business wouldn't have to file for bankruptcy 4 times.

Mrs.Clinton is a crazy old lady who wants to be funny, she tries too hard. People are laughing at her not with her, she still has her skeletons under her floorboard. But she'll just be a distraction in the big white house.

Police will continue to suppress the people. The people will continue to be brainwashed and resist arrest. They want fear, they want to take away the rights Americans once fought for. The people don't see their rights are being pulled from them slowly. Their to busy being distracted and brainwashed. By the color of their skin and their mindsets.

Russia once upon a time allied with the U.S.A will continue to have a little fight over airspace and U.S will have their little arguments with the leader over terrorism and what not.

Im not sure if the concentration camps are real or not. If they are they will be used at some point in time.

Hope

Power member.
Verity said:
My full opinion on this whole political stand.
To be trill votes don't matter it's about who the "elite" want to be their distraction. If they don't follow directions they'll be put down.

I'll vote Bernie because he knows the streets.  He wants legalization of Mary, he wants free college for graduates. I think he has a better understanding of the people. He once fought for the people's rights;In my opinion Bernie's for the 99% and not the 1%.

But @Ambien cool to.

Fuck Trump he's gonna be a entertaining puppet. He's such a good business man? No if he's so good why did he go bankrupt 4 times. A good business wouldn't have to file for bankruptcy 4 times.

Mrs.Clinton is a crazy old lady who wants to be funny, she tries too hard. People are laughing at her not with her, she still has her skeletons under her floorboard. But she'll just be a distraction in the big white house.

Police will continue to suppress the people. The people will continue to be brainwashed and resist arrest. They want fear, they want to take away the rights Americans once fought for. The people don't see their rights are being pulled from them slowly. Their to busy being distracted and brainwashed. By the color of their skin and their mindsets.

Russia once upon a time allied with the U.S.A will continue to have a little fight over airspace and U.S will have their little arguments with the leader over terrorism and what not.

Im not sure if the concentration camps are real or not. If they are they will be used at some point in time.

Mrs. Clinton is a 100% liar and does anything for votes. 

Bernie Sanders is nearly out of the equation... although if it came down to it I would much rather have him as the Democratic Primary. 

Donald Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy. You should learn what chapter 11 bankruptcy even means for a company you fucking idiot lol. If he wasn't a good businessman than why is he worth more than every single person on this site combined x1000? People make a big deal out of his $1,000,000 loan.... I would like to see anyone turn that $1,000,000 into over a billion hahahaha. There is so much more shit I can go into detail about... but I'm 100% for Trump and I really hope he wins in November. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Yp1jUtcX8

Verity

Power member.
Hope said:
Mrs. Clinton is a 100% liar and does anything for votes. 

Bernie Sanders is nearly out of the equation... although if it came down to it I would much rather have him as the Democratic Primary. 

Donald Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy. You should learn what chapter 11 bankruptcy even means for a company you fucking idiot lol. If he wasn't a good businessman than why is he worth more than every single person on this site combined x1000? People make a big deal out of his $1,000,000 loan.... I would like to see anyone turn that $1,000,000 into over a billion hahahaha. There is so much more shit I can go into detail about... but I'm 100% for Trump and I really hope he wins in November. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Yp1jUtcX8

Uh huh, okay right yes she is. She has many many secrets.

Yes I know I wish it weren't that way.

Donald's "Businesses" filed for bankruptcy 4 times my bad. Chapter 11 isn't that bad for a company, but his really early;Businesses piled up with debt, then filed for bankruptcy that's why I said he's a bad business man. For him to have 4 businesses fall into debt it makes me think he has poor judgement. I don't want someone with poor judgement to be the president of the United states. On T.V it seems like he acts foolish just to grasp the media's attention, That's why I called him an entertaining puppet. I wasn't really talking about how much he is worth but that's nice. I don't know why you had to get hostile and call me absurd names. That's fine man you can be 100% trump that is your opinion and your opinion alone. Everyone is entitled to have their very own opinion.

I really don't feel like watching hour long videos, I'm not a fan of politics. I just came to give my full opinion on the political stand of America.