• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who else Longboards?`

Matigo

just a guy
Like I said they are a private company, up here, if you want I can see if I could order you some, they are similar to bear trucks though, but they are also like paris.

Also they are mainly drop through trucks. @JohnnyG

JohnnyG

Wot... are they reverse king pin trucks or traditional? Idk what you mean by they are mainly drop through trucks... lel Maybe you have them on a dropmount but I'm sure they would also work on a topmount.

JohnnyG

Sin said:
Drop through... you don't know what those are? <_< Hook them up.

No such thing as drop through trucks. There are drop through decks and dropped decks. Drop through decks have a hole where the trucks are mounted in order to lower the board. Dropped decks are where the standing platform is lower than where the trucks are mounted. I feel like you have no idea what you are talking about =S

Matigo

just a guy
Bumping this thread, not trying to gravedig.

Who else longboards?

Sadly I got rid of two of my best longboards due to school fines and what not now I have a shitty board.

Fresh

Power member.
I used to a lot now I just do it in there summer down the shore... I just have all sector 9 board works good :p

Fresh

Power member.
Starfire said:
@Fresh I had a sector 9 freestyler, it was legit, drop through deck and I had a pair of butterballs for it :)

Nice lol I dont no all about long boarding i just like going fast and swerving :)

Fresh

Power member.
Starfire said:
@Fresh you ever bomb a hill before?

Yes and dont think I will again although I didn't fall or anything it was getting real sketchy lol was fun though!

Matigo

just a guy
@Fresh I am guessing you got speed wobbles? Where your board shakes uncontrollably? All you do is stay put, do not move at all and enjoy going fast, if you freak out well getting speed wobbles, you will have a huge injury like me. I hit 40 mph on this one hill and I bailed, got scared, hit black top, broke my arm and had road rash, everywhere.

Jason Segel

User is banned.
Starfire said:
@Fresh I am guessing you got speed wobbles? Where your board shakes uncontrollably? All you do is stay put, do not move at all and enjoy going fast, if you freak out well getting speed wobbles, you will have a huge injury like me. I hit 40 mph on this one hill and I bailed, got scared, hit black top, broke my arm and had road rash, everywhere.

gg starfire :p
can you help me out on aim and show me a good setup, im looking at buying a longboard since my moms giving me about $800 for ma birthdays. so yeah

aim: ron.fk

Rambo

User is banned.
Butter said:
gg starfire :p
can you help me out on aim and show me a good setup, im looking at buying a longboard since my moms giving me about $800 for ma birthdays. so yeah

aim: ron.fk
dang you could get a sick longboard for 800 lol I used to longboard but I havent really lately I probably will start once the summer comes

Jason Segel

User is banned.
@Rambo @Starfire , I'm not spending $800 on a board hahaha :p
I'm spending like $300 max on a board. I have a penny board but it's unstable af :(

Rambo

User is banned.
Butter said:
@Rambo @Starfire , I'm not spending $800 on a board hahaha :p
I'm spending like $300 max on a board. I have a penny board but it's unstable af :(
true haha you could get a nice board for 300 as well haha what board you have now