• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who else Longboards?`

JohnnyG

Bearrr said:
Sorry for the low quality image, its dark outside and the lighting is pretty dim.
7Wa1U8L.jpg

91flL8N.jpg

Nice evo. Looks like most people here having cruiser boards :p

Luuv.

Thanks, thinking about getting something different or just taking off the grip tape and spraying it black and then maybe getting a different color grip tape. Dunno yet tho.

Matigo

just a guy
Get dark colored, such as red or dark blue, never get white, its what I got right now and it sucks. Its dirty af and I just got it a week ago tbh. Get sand if you want, I heard its good.

JohnnyG

@Sin yes I know that. His is a downhill board but most people here have cruising boards. No one here is into freeriding? =S

Luuv.

I like the idea of red, it will go good with the stickers I put on. c:

JohnnyG

@Bearrr get some Vicious grip. Best in the game. @Sin wot.... Stickers don't ruin the deck? -.-

Luuv.

@Sin Yeah, I just can't stand straight colors though. its just a thing. Also if it gets stolen I can find it because of the 'support' stickers I put on.

JohnnyG

@Bearrr if it gets stolen you're probably never going to see it again. What year evo is it/what happened to the graphic?

@Sin Idk what type of stickers you are using m8 =S

JohnnyG

Lmfao. Post a picture of your board. Also if you're buying stickers and or buying your board at zumiez, you're doing it wrong =S

Luuv.

@JohnnyG .-. If it gets stolen it always goes to the local pawn shop. I have no clue on the history or year I was borrowing it from a family friend and they just gave it to me, and she got it off of Kijiji $100. I believe it was a straight black board to begin with.

Matigo

just a guy
@JohnnyG I got no camera sadly, but I didnt buy it at zuimez, thats just a stupid move. I bought mine from my friends workshop, he custom makes boards that are better then most for half the price. I got beer trucks and butterballs on it right now.

JohnnyG

Not bad, I actually have some brand new Bears and Butterballs also but currently not in use. B)