• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which NFL teams do you guys think will be on top?

Wrld

Power member.
I'd like to see the lions up there, but I don't think they'll make it.

Shmurda

User is banned.
Mars said:
Rex Ryan isn't that good of a coach. In addition, you lost your major cornerback to the other team in AFC east. The Pats are going to seal the top spot in AFC East. Then, you got the pretty strong AFC North and West to have to compete against to get a playoff seat. I just don't think it's likely. Vick might have injury problems, and Geno ain't a leader.
The Pats always win the AFC east

But Rex Ryan is a great defensive coach and most likely we will have a top 10 defense like we did all these years with rex.

Geno was also a rookie so he needs more developing and Vick is there really to help Geno out lol

But you made some good points so I guess we shall see :)

gsingh21

4niners they look like their gonna kill it this year. micheal crabtree finally healthy colin capernick has so many options

Shmurda

User is banned.
Jarrett said:
I'd like to see the lions up there, but I don't think they'll make it.
They are in a tough division but I think they will make it.

We shall see...

Sam

My favorite team is the Saints and I believe we will see them in the NFC Championship game, only to lose to the Seahawks. I see a repeat of last years super bowl or the Patriots upsetting the Broncos in the AFC Championship game. Either way, Seahawks for the repeat..

Shmurda

User is banned.
Sam said:
My favorite team is the Saints and I believe we will see them in the NFC Championship game, only to lose to the Seahawks. I see a repeat of last years super bowl or the Patriots upsetting the Broncos in the AFC Championship game. Either way, Seahawks for the repeat..
They did lose a few people but I see them going to the SB and and the AFC it's hard to say cause the PATS, Broncos, KC, Bengals. I'm sure the PATS will do it though

Sam

TrapLord$ said:
They did lose a few people but I see them going to the SB and and the AFC it's hard to say cause the PATS, Broncos, KC, Bengals. I'm sure the PATS will do it though

oooooh. The bengals though. I think they will surprise a lot of people this year. Dalton is only gonna get better plus that defense is scary.

Painkiller said:
ANSWER MY PM BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIANTS ALL DA WAY
I send me another pm and Im not a bruh Im a girl but a really big football fan

Shmurda

User is banned.
The Jets lost to the Giants :/

If it was a real game though we would've won easily...

Pblord7

I'm hoping old Brady comes back and dominates, mainly because he's on my fantasy team but still.

Dopp0

Giants; Giants all the fucking way boy, born and raised in NY i stay loyal. The jets are um.... unloved. lool

Darth Vader

Power member.
Dopp0 said:
Giants; Giants all the fucking way boy, born and raised in NY i stay loyal. The jets are um.... unloved. lool

Giants suck balls. Its all about the
dallascowboys.png

Rack

Power member.
I agree with @Darth Vader
Cowboys is where its at.
Americas Team

Darth Vader

Power member.
Rack said:
I agree with @Darth Vader
Cowboys is where its at.
Americas Team

I have been a Dallas Fan since birth. So happy about this year so far. Cant wait for tonights game.

Rack

Power member.
Darth Vader said:
I have been a Dallas Fan since birth. So happy about this year so far. Cant wait for tonights game.

Same here buddy. These 8-8 years have been killing me. So glad to see something like this.