• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which NFL teams do you guys think will be on top?

Mike

User is banned.
I believe the Buffalo Bills will win the superbowl because they are #1.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
TrapLord$ said:
Tbh I didn't but then again it is preseason. Idk they will def be better then past years but dude have you seen there divison? It's gonna be real tough for them to win some games in that divison..

And my NY Jets are gonna make it
yWRAP8W.png

True but I believe in them lol. I think the a jets might make it. Geno smith is still sloppy but can get the job done. I think the jets are better off with Michael Vick :)

Shmurda

User is banned.
Protein said:
True but I believe in them lol. I think the a jets might make it. Geno smith is still sloppy but can get the job done. I think the jets are better off with Michael Vick
yWRAP8W.png
Maybe better off right now but the Jets want Geno to be the future QB so you have to develop him to get better.

I see where your coming from though

Dolphins

Onyx user!
TrapLord$ said:
Maybe better off right now but the Jets want Geno to be the future QB so you have to develop him to get better.

I see where your coming from though
Every team will have their year to make the playoffs. The jets might or might not make it with the decisions Geno makes. I read that if Geno continues to be sloppy, Vick will get the starting job. But good luck to the Jets. Honestly, I want them to make the playoffs.

Shmurda

User is banned.
Protein said:
Every team will have their year to make the playoffs. The jets might or might not make it with the decisions Geno makes. I read that if Geno continues to be sloppy, Vick will get the starting job. But good luck to the Jets. Honestly, I want them to make the playoffs.
Yea they played decent last year considering our shit receivers apart from maybe like 2 people.

Geno Smith should get better and our secondary is going to be a problem this year for us.

Protein said:
Yea they played decent last year considering our shit receivers apart from maybe like 2 people.

Geno Smith should get better and our secondary is going to be a problem this year for us.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
TrapLord$ said:

Geno Smith will get better. Every rookie starter has a shit first season. They learn from their mistakes and do better the next season. I can tell you that Johnny Manziel will do bad his rookie season. He's too cocky. Cockiness leads to bad decisions. Now the NY jets has a good offense this season. Eric Decker and Chris Johnson were a great addition to the team.

IceJJFish

User is banned.
idk probably new england patriots my team :D

Mike said:
I believe the Buffalo Bills will win the superbowl because they are #1.

possibly but when was the last superbowl they won?

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Its all 'bout them jaguars!!! Lmfao jkjk i believe the cowboys will do great this season. With the picks in the draft, we'll do very good i can assure you.

Envy

Grizzled
Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots. Those teams will make it to the top, guaranteed. Broncos got improvements on defense. A lot of improvements. Seahawks have a healthy Percy Harvin. 49ers have a stronger receiving core. Patriots picked up Darelle Revis, they are gonna have Gronk back, had a lot of major defensive players heal from their injuries, and they strengthened there defensive line in the draft. In addition, all these teams know how to succeed.

Zeus

I have to choose my team (packers) but maybe this year.

Shmurda

User is banned.
Mars said:
Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots. Those teams will make it to the top, guaranteed. Broncos got improvements on defense. A lot of improvements. Seahawks have a healthy Percy Harvin. 49ers have a stronger receiving core. Patriots picked up Darelle Revis, they are gonna have Gronk back, had a lot of major defensive players heal from their injuries, and they strengthened there defensive line in the draft. In addition, all these teams know how to succeed.
Yea I agree. I just wouldn't rely on Gronk for the fact that he's been getting hurt lately. The Pats will have a awesome secondary. And the Broncos added Ware for defense and Sanders to come in for Decker.

Hopefully the Jets beat the Bengals right now :)

Envy

Grizzled
TrapLord$ said:
Yea I agree. I just wouldn't rely on Gronk for the fact that he's been getting hurt lately. The Pats will have a awesome secondary. And the Broncos added Ware for defense and Sanders to come in for Decker.

Hopefully the Jets beat the Bengals right now
yWRAP8W.png

I don't think the Jets are playoff ready yet. :/

Delay

i dont know what you guys are saying the browns are winning the superbowl!

PSN

Have to go with my team man, Patriots. Always a though competition.

Shmurda

User is banned.
Mars said:
I don't think the Jets are playoff ready yet.
dgC9aAT.png
Why? :/

We got a nice defensive line and some pretty good receivers like Decker and kerley. Plus our QB isn't too bad right now lol

Were now 2-0 in preseason :)

Envy

Grizzled
TrapLord$ said:
Why?
dgC9aAT.png

We got a nice defensive line and some pretty good receivers like Decker and kerley. Plus our QB isn't too bad right now lol

Were now 2-0 in preseason
yWRAP8W.png

Rex Ryan isn't that good of a coach. In addition, you lost your major cornerback to the other team in AFC east. The Pats are going to seal the top spot in AFC East. Then, you got the pretty strong AFC North and West to have to compete against to get a playoff seat. I just don't think it's likely. Vick might have injury problems, and Geno ain't a leader.