• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's the point of E-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One

Prime. said:
What the fuck are you on about? I did it myself, so have friends of mine and whole forums dedicated to it alone. A battery connects to a tank which has metal coils which heat cotton to the point of vaporizing liquid with flavor shots, PG, VG, and nicotine, and a decent amount of what I just mentioned is already in our food and safe to eat. Stop being fucking ignorant and read up buddy, get your head out of your fucking ass. Also, as far as money, there's an app called vape, that tracks how much money you spend compared to how much you would on cigs. A vaping setup with juice can total to $30 and juice on MBV is $5. Stop being fucking stupid.

What exactly did you accomplish? Besides getting mad, swearing, and acting like a child. What I am saying is backed by facts, what you are saying is not. You are just talking out of your ass and telling me what a e-cig is. You haven't fixed any problem at all. You have just moved from one problem to another one. Maybe you should just quit smoking because it's making you retarded. Also, thanks for the rep you infantile idiot.

Based Prime

Ash said:
What exactly did you accomplish? Besides getting mad, swearing, and acting like a child. What I am saying is backed by facts, what you are saying is not. You are just talking out of your ass and telling me what a e-cig is. You haven't fixed any problem at all. You have just moved from one problem to another one. Maybe you should just quit smoking because it's making you retarded. Also, thanks for the rep you infantile idiot.

You're clearly uneducated on the topic. All I did was prove everything you just said wrong. You're welcome for the rep, happy you negged me back you fucking ignorant barbaric retard. Have a nice day, don't forget your helmet kiddo.

Cain

User is banned.
It's generally used as an alternative to tobacco, but a lot of teens and young adults get one because it's "cool" or "trendy"

One

Prime. said:
You're clearly uneducated on the topic. All I did was prove everything you just said wrong. You're welcome for the rep, happy you negged me back you fucking ignorant barbaric retard. Have a nice day, don't forget your helmet kiddo.

You're the perfect example of how this new generation is fucked beyond belief. You're probably a depressed, sexually frustrated 15 year old kid who sits in front of the computer to feel self worth and meaning. Then when you get bullied online-- your only outlet from the shitty life you live-- you smoke your pain away because your such a pussy that you have to hide from your feelings instead of handling them like a man. You are just a pathetic, minuscule, little Mommas boy who needs to grow up and stop crying when someone proves them wrong. Do me a favor, and never talk to me again.

Based Prime

Ash said:
You're the perfect example of how this new generation is fucked beyond belief. You're probably a depressed, sexually frustrated 15 year old kid who sits in front of the computer to feel self worth and meaning. Then when you get bullied online-- your only outlet from the shitty life you live-- you smoke your pain away because your such a pussy that you have to hide from your feelings instead of handling them like a man. You are just a pathetic, minuscule, little Mommas boy who needs to grow up and stop crying when someone proves them wrong. Do me a favor, and never talk to me again.

I used to smoke, and I quit. Thank you though. I didn't smoke to run from my problems.

I might be depressed, which you lucked out on your guess there, but at least I'm not autistic.

ynoT

Onyx user!
Ok this has gotten quite a bit out of hand. Gonna close the thread now. Sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.