• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's the point of E-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynoT

Onyx user!
I'm not an avid smoker myself but what's the point of it? My friend has one and carries around everywhere but it's pretty big to fit in a pocket. He let me try it but it didn't really do anything.

Color

It's a much healthier alternative to smoking cigarettes.

Loser said:
It helps people who want to quit smoking quit smoking without as to no or little harm.

Or people who are to scared to do weed.

E-cigs are not any replacement or comparison to marijuana. Haha.

Fume

⚔ said:
Wait, how does one become scared to smoke weed..

they get scared by thinking they will get caught by police, parents, etc

Sanctuary

User is banned.
It's an alternative to smoking tobacco. E-Cigs were made for people who are trying to stop smoking, but teenagers also buy them for irrelevant reasons.
But with an e-cig or a hookah, you can practice smoke tricks, those are pretty fun to do.

frost

Power member.
⚔ said:

drugs tests at work/school. don't wanna jeopardize my future over getting high

Sanctuary

User is banned.
⚔ said:

Usually, the people who are scared to try it are the only who don't know anything about it. Or the ones who's parents constantly told them "Drugs are bad! Don't do this, don't do that, blah blah blah." and etc.

Ohm

Power member.
I've had a few e-cigs before, both disposable and refillable.

1) Its easier to hide than say a cigarette or weed (Disposable at least)
2) No Smell

jason

Shorthand: It's an alternative route to fulfill one's nicotine addiction or to eventually ween a nicotine addiction entirely.

My stepfather has not smoked a cigarette for nearly 3 weeks and is currently at 18mg of nicotine. He will be going down to 12mg soon, then 6mg, and eventually he will be at 0mg.

Some smokers use e-cigs to allow them to "smoke" in places they generally would not be allowed to such as their workplace.

Devour

You smoke a e - cigarette instead of a cigarette it's not hard to grasp the concept. You can smoke them inside and it's more convenient.

Joy

Power member.
I smoke an E-cig not only to help with my addiction to real cigarettes, but to also
practice smoke tricks. I also own a nice hookah, so when my friends are over I can
show them all my tricks and get them to try to do them.

Lovey

I'm a long time suffering addict and let me tell you, I bought an e-cig and it did absolutely nothing to help me, it doesn't even compare to real cigarettes in my opinion.

One

E cigarettes do not help cigarette addictions. It's just another way for the industry to milk people into paying billions to kill themselves. If anything it's just an added burden. And to the people before saying "scared to smoke weed" it's not that people are scared its that some are just smart enough not to do it.

Based Prime

Ash said:
E cigarettes do not help cigarette addictions. It's just another way for the industry to milk people into paying billions to kill themselves. If anything it's just an added burden. And to the people before saying "scared to smoke weed" it's not that people are scared its that some are just smart enough not to do it.

Are you challenged? I know what I'm inhaling and studies have proven it's miles better than cigarettes. Nicotine alone without other carcinogens and chemicals in cigarettes is no more harmful than caffeine and the idea is that if you smoke regularly you'd start on say (depending how much you smoke) 18mg nic, then 12mg, then 6mg, then 0mg. You can more easily wean yourself off of nicotine, and even so help rebuild some of your tastebuds in the process from all of the strong flavors that you can choose to vape. Even if someone chooses to continue to use nicotine and never get off it, it's STILL absolute miles healthier than cigarettes, and good for them for living a healthy fucking lifestyle. Stop being ignorant.

Lovey said:
I'm a long time suffering addict and let me tell you, I bought an e-cig and it did absolutely nothing to help me, it doesn't even compare to real cigarettes in my opinion.

You likely bought a disposable piece of shit. You should get yourself a nicer kit where you can get better vapor, flavor, and choose your nicotine content. PM me for any help on this if you'd like to get started on a healthier path.

Thumb

So you can not inhale 1 million chemicals and smoke them inside various places and there is 0 oder from it, diffrent flavors, and there the new thing to have just like having heelys when you where a kid i geuss ahahh if you know what they are you ha a good childhood.

Color

Ash said:
Prime. said:
You are so sheltered it's pathetic. Open up your eyes and see the world as it is.

If it doesn't work, like you say, then, uh.... why does it work? I've known several people who've switched without a problem, and never gone back.

One

Color said:
If it doesn't work, like you say, then, uh.... why does it work? I've known several people who've switched without a problem, and never gone back.

It's funny how these kids think they can "ween" themselves out of a nicotine addiction. Thats how they milk idiots. It makes you buy more nicotine when they decrease the amount in each dose. The sentence "I could quit smoking right now if I wanted" is disgusting. We both know that will never happen. In fact, they will buy these e-cigs which have HALF the nicotine, and then they will smoke TWICE the amount, spend TWICE the money, and not make any progress weening off the addiction.

Based Prime

Ash said:
It's funny how these kids think they can "ween" themselves out of a nicotine addiction. Thats how they milk idiots. It makes you buy more nicotine when they decrease the amount in each dose. The sentence "I could quit smoking right now if I wanted" is disgusting. We both know that will never happen. In fact, they will buy these e-cigs which have HALF the nicotine, and then they will smoke TWICE the amount, spend TWICE the money, and not make any progress weening off the addiction.

What the fuck are you on about? I did it myself, so have friends of mine and whole forums dedicated to it alone. A battery connects to a tank which has metal coils which heat cotton to the point of vaporizing liquid with flavor shots, PG, VG, and nicotine, and a decent amount of what I just mentioned is already in our food and safe to eat. Stop being fucking ignorant and read up buddy, get your head out of your fucking ass. Also, as far as money, there's an app called vape, that tracks how much money you spend compared to how much you would on cigs. A vaping setup with juice can total to $30 and juice on MBV is $5. Stop being fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.