• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats on my agenda.

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
Take it the older ones just had more of a sturdy job and actually kept it on the low.

The main thing I learned is that the tolerance of older smokers is high.
The lowest I got from my older clientele [30+] was selling a ounce full.
So yeah, I made bank.
In general I went through two zips a night, but some days I was re-uping every three-four hours.
Mainly Fridays, as it is a the payday of Wisconsin.

Croaking said:
If you was to get caught with this that would suck bro but that's a ton lol so how's the night been lol.

I know, but I no longer sell, and I have totally relocated and get my bud from a whole different county.
I work a job and plan on starting my factory job soon, no reason to get caught, trying to do good for once.
Thanks for your concern though!

Zack

User is banned.
Matigo said:
The main thing I learned is that the tolerance of older smokers is high.
The lowest I got from my older clientele [30+] was selling a ounce full.
So yeah, I made bank.
In general I went through two zips a night, but some days I was re-uping every three-four hours.
Mainly Fridays, as it is a the payday of Wisconsin.

I know, but I no longer sell, and I have totally relocated and get my bud from a whole different county.
I work a job and plan on starting my factory job soon, no reason to get caught, trying to do good for once.
Thanks for your concern though!

That's good your on a good path keep it up factory jobs can be rough tho man. Their was a kid where I live and he wrapped a chain around his arm to move something I don't really know but the machine pulled the chain and his arm got stuck and it completely took his arm off from his elbow up.

Matigo

just a guy
Croaking said:
That's good your on a good path keep it up factory jobs can be rough tho man. Their was a kid where I live and he wrapped a chain around his arm to move something I don't really know but the machine pulled the chain and his arm got stuck and it completely took his arm off from his elbow up.
Well hopefully separating onion rings won't do that to me!

Zack

User is banned.
Matigo said:
Lol this factory was for I think brake pads lol you might cry on the job from onion rings tho lol.

Matigo said:
Lol this factory was for I think brake pads lol you might cry on the job from onion rings tho lol.

Matigo said:

Gor

Washed IG Plug
wow y'all must be some 420 dank trappers

VPN

Gor said:
wow y'all must be some 420 dank trappers

Not like we're talking about sparking blunts every hour of our lives rollin up with a smoked out van blasting Bob Marley. It's not even like that, actually talking about weed, and trying to let the whole world know you smoke are two seperate deals.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
VPN said:
Not like we're talking about sparking blunts every hour of our lives rollin up with a smoked out van blasting Bob Marley. It's not even like that, actually talking about weed, and trying to let the whole world know you smoke are two seperate deals.

it's not that serious it was joke don't cry