• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats on my agenda.

Matigo

just a guy
VhrWIXe.jpg

This is what I get to enjoy tonight on my night off of work.

Rare

Good god that's a shit ton, I know nothing about the Devil's lettuce though.
white people

Pimpin

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
True true true, well I'm happy to see another person who smokes :)

Hugs not drugs fam  
Wise words of Hilary Clinton.

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
How much roughly are you paying for os? And what strand?

Right now I can get 160 an ounce, which is about 100 dollars off here in Wisconsin.
I am unsure of the strain.
Last I got though, was about a qp of sour diesel.

VPN

Matigo said:
Right now I can get 160 an ounce, which is about 100 dollars off here in Wisconsin.
I am unsure of the strain.
Last I got though, was about a qp of sour diesel.
Damn that's crazy. I'm pulling around 210/220 an o, which isn't horrible for some gas. If I wanted too my buddy home grows  and would do it for maybe 170. I really enjoy the different strands though man, there nice. Sour D is one I've been wanting to try. I've been on a Blue Dream & Alien OG binge for the last few days.

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
Damn that's crazy. I'm pulling around 210/220 an o, which isn't horrible for some gas. If I wanted too my buddy home grows  and would do it for maybe 170. I really enjoy the different strands though man, there nice. Sour D is one I've been wanting to try. I've been on a Blue Dream & Alien OG binge for the last few days.

Damn, I thought I would be the one in this situation getting it expensive.
I used to get zips for about 120 back a few months ago when my best friend was pushing about 3 pounds a week, but he got popped.
Now I don't push though, buy personal and stick to the medication by myself. No need to get felonies over something I love.

VPN

Matigo said:
Damn, I thought I would be the one in this situation getting it expensive.
I used to get zips for about 120 back a few months ago when my best friend was pushing about 3 pounds a week, but he got popped.
Now I don't push though, buy personal and stick to the medication by myself. No need to get felonies over something I love.
Really just depends on who's available as of lately and we've had people getting popped so my boys stay on the low. I feel it though. Doesn't hurt to just sit back and smoke. Hit the occasioanl half o to a local for some quick money.

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
Really just depends on who's available as of lately and we've had people getting popped so my boys stay on the low. I feel it though. Doesn't hurt to just sit back and smoke. Hit the occasioanl half o to a local for some quick money.

I could easily be the plug of half of Wisconsin, take my homies place, but since he has been popped no one has had the balls to take the spot.
I know the people he went through, they would not fuck with you if you didn't drop two pounds a week.

VPN

Matigo said:
I could easily be the plug of half of Wisconsin, take my homies place, but since he has been popped no one has had the balls to take the spot.
I know the people he went through, they would not fuck with you if you didn't drop two pounds a week.
That's some constant movement, not a lot of people would be up to bat because you're constantly on your grind keeping up on your hustle

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
That's some constant movement, not a lot of people would be up to bat because you're constantly on your grind keeping up on your hustle

Just by flipping about two zips every night man, I was constantly paranoid.
I literally had rules I gave to people.

VPN

Matigo said:
Just by flipping about two zips every night man, I was constantly paranoid.
I literally had rules I gave to people.
I'm sure it was hard getting all the right customers flipping two zips. That's always the hardest part. Especially who else sells and for what.

Matigo

just a guy
VPN said:
I'm sure it was hard getting all the right customers flipping two zips. That's always the hardest part. Especially who else sells and for what.

Tip number one:
Don't sell to high schoolers.

Luckily, I had all older customers.

VPN

Matigo said:
Tip number one:
Don't sell to high schoolers.

Luckily, I had all older customers.
Take it the older ones just had more of a sturdy job and actually kept it on the low.

Zack

User is banned.
If you was to get caught with this that would suck bro but that's a ton lol so how's the night been lol.