• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weird characters

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Dora said:
eXero said:
It appears to be a keylogger. Lol.

You don't say?

I got my dude on cybergate and i think it's going to do the same thing. On cybergate it shows (Alt)(Alt)à÷øí31÷

I'm not sure, maybe use something like Ardamax Keylogger or some other keylogger that supports unicode.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
All you need to do is enable another character set, in this case it's Hebrew if he's from Israel. If that still doesn't work try Arabic.

Zetryio

Onyx user!
God you guys are fucking retarded. It's obviously a keyscrambler.

Crin

Simple test:

Took a random string "testpassword123" and transliterated it to Cyrillic characters, "тестпассворд123". Tried to change the password of an account to that, and it tells me the password is an invalid length.

Some more testing gave me "The password you entered contained an invalid character. Passwords can only contain the letters A to Z and the numbers 0 to 9. "

>"Passwords can only contain the letters A to Z and the numbers 0 to 9"

It's a keyscrambler, or something's messed up.

Dora

I looked for key scrambler and stuff like it and i didn't see but none the less i got it he had is username and password saved in rsbot so i just started a script and got the pinlogger info. It was around 1.6b rat (he went staking).

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Dora said:
I looked for key scrambler and stuff like it and i didn't see but none the less i got it he had is username and password saved in rsbot so i just started a script and got the pinlogger info. It was around 1.6b rat (he went staking).

How did you get the saved info in RSBot?

Guide

User is banned.
Try start>excessories > keyboard

(go to onscreen keyboard) and see if its on that.

Im sure you will be able to download an israli keyboard from somewhere

Dora

Daniel said:
Dora said:

How did you get the saved info in RSBot?

I didn't, he was AFK so I opened Rsbot (turns out he did have it) and checked if he had his details saved in it, he did so i just started up a script and the script logged his account in and I already ran my pin-logger on him so i already knew his pin and voila.

Gogetaa

that is weird as fuck.

good thing that you got the loot though! :D