• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weird characters

Dora

I currently have this 1b rat that is from Israel and his username and password characters are weird all of my logs for him are the same their all different characters
heres what they look like
ààøí îã

Jam

Onyx user!
Is he a botter? if so, just wait until he goes away from his computer and take it.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Try a different character set? I'm not much into hacking or anything like that, but maybe I can help a bit.

Dora

He's not a botter and I've tried googleing and translating but cant' find any meaning for these symbols.

He's not a botter and I've tried Google and translating but cant' find any meaning for these symbols.

He's not a botter and I've tried Google and translating but cant' find any meaning for these symbols.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Yes, it's definitely is in a different language. Reminds me of broken Chinese characters. There's your problem.

Meetmyarrow

Just give it to me. I'll figure it out.

Dora

Meetmyarrow said:
Just give it to me. I'll figure it out.

Give you my 1b+ rat i think i'll pass. And those are the only characters in his user/pass rest are numbers.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Do you mean the keylogger logs?
Try watching him while he's logging in and watch his username, maybe he has some sort of key scrambler, if he does, try turning it off.

Mr.Anderson

Exactly what Gengar said.

I had some guy on my RAT that was from the Middle East and spoke some weird ass language. My RAT didn't support the language and I got the same exact characters that you got in my log.

If you can screenshot, it'd recommend doing that for the username, but for the pass..you're pretty much outta luck unless he goes afk while logged in.

Meetmyarrow

What does RAT stand for.. ima read up on it :)

Jam

Onyx user!
Meetmyarrow said:

Remote Administration (or administrative, i forgot) Tool.

what the hell does it have to do with this thread anyway.

Mr.Anderson

Meetmyarrow said:

Remote Administrative Tool.

It installs something call a server onto the desired victims PC and give the operator of the RAT all access to the victim's PC.

Which is why hacking RS accounts are so easy..most of the time.

Meetmyarrow

Anyone i can PM with more information on how to use them? I just need to ask a few questions :p

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Gengar said:
I had someone on my rat like this awhile back, your RAT doesn't support the language so the characters you're getting aren't actually his username/password so translating it would be useless.

Find a RAT or keylogger that supports it. ( I never found one and eventually lost him)

I think Dark Comet works. It even works in chinese Windows. Dora, try Dark Comet.

Dora

Daniel said:
Gengar said:
I had someone on my rat like this awhile back, your RAT doesn't support the language so the characters you're getting aren't actually his username/password so translating it would be useless.

Find a RAT or keylogger that supports it. ( I never found one and eventually lost him)

I think Dark Comet works. It even works in chinese Windows. Dora, try Dark Comet.

thats what i'm using. Hes not even on my rat right now cause he's from Israel so i'll have to wait till tomorrow

Gengar_mybb_import19743

Meetmyarrow said:
Anyone i can PM with more information on how to use them? I just need to ask a few questions :p

PM me

Dora said:
Daniel said:
Gengar said:

thats what i'm using.

Try cybergate, I never got around to testing it on my slave.

Edit: found my old thread :eek: http://www.runegear.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=60614

Dora

eXero said:
It appears to be a keylogger. Lol.

You don't say?

I got my dude on cybergate and i think it's going to do the same thing. On cybergate it shows (Alt)(Alt)à÷øí31÷