• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weight loss progess. *UPDATE 12/21/2015*

Darkside

RE: Weight loss progess. *UPDATE 9/17/2015*

Yuuki said:
I actually didn't get any loose skin luckily. I lost it at a general pace and not too quickly. My skin is still very intact and not stretchy at all. :D

But dude loosing weight was one of the best choices of my life, if you are considering it I would highly recommend it. This is coming from a ex-big boy. Sagging will mostly only occur if you're like 360+. Other than that if you lose it at a general pace, whille weightlifting and running during your weight loss, your skin should be tight. Go for it dude!

I am about 298, I was 315 but I have been loosing. So I am not too far away from where I personally want to be and that is 250, I once was skinny but I was put on pills and it blew me up like a balloon but to be honest with you being that I was able to be skinny and over weight and experienced them both being bigger I feel stronger then when I was skinny.

But 250 is my minimum goal and from there I want to start body building some, I don't want to be like dwayne johnson or some shit, I just want the extra muscle to fill in the blank areas I guess. .

sw1pp3r

Never give up, You will reach your goal

Julian

Power member.

Hella inspiring, i'm trying to get toned at the moment. I weigh about 130-135 lbs. I have a low budget of money so it's kind of difficult buying food i would like and not what the money could afford. But,
Congrats on your weight loss. That Jawline though :)

dimitri

User is banned.

how tall are you? congratulations on your weight loss though buddy

Exclusive

Power member.

Why don't you post similar pictures to the one you posted of when you were bigger. These pictures don't tell much of your true story other than the aspects that you like.

O F

Jawline on fleek!
Grats on the big accomlishment, wish you the best for your future goals :)

Yuuki

RE: Weight loss progess. *UPDATE 11/19/2015*

Julian said:
Hella inspiring, i'm trying to get toned at the moment. I weigh about 130-135 lbs. I have a low budget of money so it's kind of difficult buying food i would like and not what the money could afford. But,
Congrats on your weight loss. That Jawline though :)

Thanks dude! Anything is possible bro.

dimitri said:
how tall are you? congratulations on your weight loss though buddy

I am 5"7. Thank you!

Exclusive said:
Why don't you post similar pictures to the one you posted of when you were bigger. These pictures don't tell much of your true story other than the aspects that you like.

Sorry for not doing that, I completely forgot. Updated for those interested.

O F said:
Jawline on fleek!
Grats on the big accomlishment, wish you the best for your future goals :)

Thank you bro!

Update 11/19/2015
No sign of a double chin ever existing now, face even slimmer than before. Stretch marks have virtually disappeared. Hope you enjoy the difference. I have included a full body picture as well.

Picture on left was taken 11/23/2014. Picture on right was taken 11/18/2015.

Full body picture, left one was taken 10/28/14 - My 16th Birthday, the one on right, my 17th birthday, 10/28/15.

Full Body - Exactly one year apart.

Joker

Hey congrats man, you look sorta like my little bro! Keep up the good work.

Joker said:

Update, you're the double of my brother who's currently how you were before the transformation, maybe this might inspire him.

Yuuki

Joker said:

Update, you're the double of my brother who's currently how you were before the transformation, maybe this might inspire him.

Anything is possible dude. Never give up on your brother! Push him to change his life!

Hold

User is banned.

Damn, boy. Lookin good. You should stop flexing ur jaw though.

Julian

Power member.

Hold said:
He has a reason to flex it :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

Hold said:

Replicate

User is banned.

That's awesome, I'm trying to lose weight too. I'm 5'8 at 189, trying to get down to 160.

¤ƒƒ

User is banned.

Yuuki said:
*I will update along time as more changes are noticeable"​

Pretty happy and proud of myself.​

Used to be in the fatboys squad.​

But I decided to make a change in my life and become healthy.​

Here's a before and after picture of my face. Picture on the right was taken 7/22/2015. The first one was on 5/20/2015.​

Started at 273. Now I am at 220.​

Update 9/17/2015
Face has gotten even slimmer, jawline is very sharp now. Picture on left was taken 11/29/2014. Picture on right was taken 9/15/2015.​

Was at 220, now I am at 200.​

Update 11/19/2015
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No sign of a double chin ever existing now, face even slimmer than before. Stretch marks have virtually disappeared. Hope you enjoy the difference. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have included a full body picture as well.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Picture on left was taken 11/23/2014. Picture on right was taken 11/18/2015.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full body picture, left one was taken 10/28/14 - My 16th Birthday, the one on right, my 17th birthday, 10/28/15.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://i.imgur.com/YSrDcyz.jpg[img=400x400]http://i.imgur.com/YSrDcyz.jpg[/img][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full Body - Exactly one year apart.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]​
Bro this is absolutely incredible to see someone's life change through hard work and dedication. Weight has always been a sensitive subject to me considering I'm 18 and weigh 265. And it's a struggle I mean I wake up every day hating my body I am on diet medication and blood pressure at 18 years and I mean I try to work out and eat better but it's so fucking hard and I see shit like this and it makes me tear up and want to cry because I know if I can't get my shit together I will end up like my father and grandpa. Please if you have any tips let me know sorry to get into my feelings like this have a great day

Devil

that's crazy man. I guess I'm blessed with a godlike metabolism, because I eat a shit ton of food and don't gain any weight.

Doom

Power member.

Lookin like that blockin out the haters kid when you was fat

Yuuki

Julian said:

<3

Circuit said:
That's awesome, I'm trying to lose weight too. I'm 5'8 at 189, trying to get down to 160.

You can do it bro!

Join said:
Bro this is absolutely incredible to see someone's life change through hard work and dedication. Weight has always been a sensitive subject to me considering I'm 18 and weigh 265. And it's a struggle I mean I wake up every day hating my body I am on diet medication and blood pressure at 18 years and I mean I try to work out and eat better but it's so fucking hard and I see shit like this and it makes me tear up and want to cry because I know if I can't get my shit together I will end up like my father and grandpa. Please if you have any tips let me know sorry to get into my feelings like this have a great day

Dude you can do it! I believe in you. ANYTHING is possible bro. You can fucking do it! If you have a weight loss clinic at your Doctor i'd recommend that! If you could, get Phentermine over the counter, it's a hunger suppressant and works very well!
Devil said:
that's crazy man. I guess I'm blessed with a godlike metabolism, because I eat a shit ton of food and don't gain any weight.

Thank you bro! And you are blessed with good meta. I am not </3 :D

Doom said:
Lookin like that blockin out the haters kid when you was fat

lOL

youngthug

Onyx user!

congrats you look awesome bro keep up the good work!

Yuuki

youngthug said:
congrats you look awesome bro keep up the good work!

Appreciate it man! I'm hoping to get down to 180 maybe 170. But 180 is my goal as of right now.

Yuuki

Updated my weight loss today. Thank you all who have supported me.

Rare

How have I never seen this thread? Your results were insane, now just keep a healthy diet but throw in some things you left out during your chicken diet.