• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weight loss progess. *UPDATE 12/21/2015*

Yuuki

*I will update along time as more changes are noticeable"​

Pretty happy and proud of myself.​

Used to be in the fatboys squad.​

But I decided to make a change in my life and become healthy.​

Here's a before and after picture of my face. Picture on the right was taken 7/22/2015. The first one was on 5/20/2015.​

Started at 273. Now I am at 220.​

Update 9/17/2015
Face has gotten even slimmer, jawline is very sharp now. Picture on left was taken 11/29/2014. Picture on right was taken 9/15/2015.​

Was at 220, now I am at 200.​

Update 11/19/2015
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No sign of a double chin ever existing now, face even slimmer than before. Stretch marks have virtually disappeared. Hope you enjoy the difference. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have included a full body picture as well.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Picture on left was taken 11/23/2014. Picture on right was taken 11/18/2015.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full body picture, left one was taken 10/28/14 - My 16th Birthday, the one on right, my 17th birthday, 10/28/15.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://i.imgur.com/YSrDcyz.jpg[img=400x400]http://i.imgur.com/YSrDcyz.jpg[/img][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Full Body - Exactly one year apart.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Update 12/21/2015[/font]

I have now gotten to my goal of 180. Thank you all for your support in my journey on weight loss.​

αяυη

Power member.
RE: Lost weight this summer.

Nice man, congrats!
How much did you lose and it what time period? Also what was your diet like?

Yuuki

Hobbs said:
Nice man, congrats!
How much did you lose and it what time period? Also what was your diet like?
Thanks brother!

I've lost 46 Pounds from June 8th to now.

Breakfast - Questbar Net Carbs 

Lunch - Subway / Going home and put grilled chicken in oven.

Dinner - Usually grilled chicken.

Grilled chicken has played a big role.

Usually go to the gym for 45 mins. to an hour after work, then go home and play PC rest of the night, if I don't feel the gym that day I usually get home and jog a mile.

I have ran a mile everyday since June 8th.

αяυη

Power member.

Triad said:
Thanks brother!

I've lost 46 Pounds from June 8th to now.

Breakfast - Questbar Net Carbs 

Lunch - Subway / Going home and put grilled chicken in oven.

Dinner - Usually grilled chicken.

Grilled chicken has played a big role.

Usually go to the gym for 45 mins. to an hour after work, then go home and play PC rest of the night, if I don't feel the gym that day I usually get home and jog a mile.

I have ran a mile everyday since June 8th.
Good stuff man, losing 46 pounds in around 7 weeks is pretty impressive and shows a lot of determination. Still the average is like 2 pounds a week and yours is like 7 pounds a week the fuck :L

’’Z

User is banned.

I'm honestly trying to get taller this summer.

Yuuki

Hobbs said:
Good stuff man, losing 46 pounds in around 7 weeks is pretty impressive and shows a lot of determination. Still the average is like 2 pounds a week and yours is like 7 pounds a week the fuck :L
If you work hard and eat healthy everyday 5-7 pounds a week is pretty easy.

Revo

Power member.

Congrats on losing weight man! A friend of me lost a lot too really good to see u guys working out!

Yuuki

Revo said:
Congrats on losing weight man! A friend of me lost a lot too really good to see u guys working out!

Thanks man! I'm still wanting to lose about 10-15 more pounds then I'll be happy!

Yuuki

Dusk said:
This is actually really impressive good for you man :D

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!

Glitter Milk said:
Awww I didn't realize that was the ginger baby Triad. You look great! Keep doing what you're doing bb!

Thanks bbygirl! <3

I have now made an update, just thought I would start doing these every now and then.

Cred

RE: Weight loss progess. *UPDATE 9/17/2015*

Try getting full body shots. You can notice the changes better, but nice job nonetheless you seem to be a lot healthier.

Yuuki

Cred said:
Try getting full body shots. You can notice the changes better, but nice job nonetheless you seem to be a lot healthier.

I'll take some when I get home. :)

meme

User is banned.

This is really cool how you're putting yourself out there, most people on here are egotistic assholes on this forum. Anyways, congrats and keep it up! :)

Yuuki

meme said:
This is really cool how you are putting yourself out there on this forum, most people on here are egotistic assholes on here. Anyways, congrats and keep it up! :)

thanks dude! and i don't worry about what these sweaty pizza faced geeks have to say anyways buddy :D

Nostalgic

Shit! Congrats dude. That is a huge accomplishment and achievement. Hope to see you stay this way and not give in to the crappy food. ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS!

Yuuki

Dear said:
Shit! Congrats dude. That is a huge accomplishment and achievement. Hope to see you stay this way and not give in to the crappy food. ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS!

Hells nah bruh. I'm never going back to that way again. If I go out to eat with friends or family, I'll still try to eat healthy. But sometimes i'll give myself a lil' treat. :)

But i'll be sure to run after. :D

Nostalgic

Yuuki said:
Hells nah bruh. I'm never going back to that way again. If I go out to eat with friends or family, I'll still try to eat healthy. But sometimes i'll give myself a lil' treat. :)

But i'll be sure to run after. :D
If only you lived near me we could go jogging together haha!

Darkside

This might be personal to ask you but I am big my self I want to get down to about 250. It does not really effect my performance or strength being big and studies came out showing that being overweight does not put you at risk of dying any faster then a skinny person as long as your numbers are normal such as blood pressure, cholesterol,etc which mine are, the study showed that actually over weight people with normal numbers lived 3.5 years longer then skinny people.

My question is what about sagging skin from all the weight loss under your arms, thighs and stomach? did it pull back up tight or will you need to have it surgically removed and get a tummy tuck from it?.

Or does this skin sag only really come into place when people are extremely obese like 400+ pounds?.

Yuuki

Darkside said:
This might be personal to ask you but I am big my self I want to get down to about 250. It does not really effect my performance or strength being big and studies came out showing that being overweight does not put you at risk of dying any faster then a skinny person as long as your numbers are normal such as blood pressure, cholesterol,etc which mine are, the study showed that actually over weight people with normal numbers lived 3.5 years longer then skinny people.

My question is what about sagging skin from all the weight loss under your arms, thighs and stomach? did it pull back up tight or will you need to have it surgically removed and get a tummy tuck from it?.

Or does this skin sag only really come into place when people are extremely obese like 400+ pounds?.

I actually didn't get any loose skin luckily. I lost it at a general pace and not too quickly. My skin is still very intact and not stretchy at all. :D

But dude loosing weight was one of the best choices of my life, if you are considering it I would highly recommend it. This is coming from a ex-big boy. Sagging will mostly only occur if you're like 360+. Other than that if you lose it at a general pace, whille weightlifting and running during your weight loss, your skin should be tight. Go for it dude!

Dear said:
If only you lived near me we could go jogging together haha!

Haha deff dude!

Just try to listen to music when you're on a jog. Makes it much more enjoyable.