• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Want free auths?

xcvxcv2

Pickup line: Do you own a chicken farm? Because your raising my cock.

Shablo5

Heard it before XD, well if nobody posts anything else I guess it goes to Saged.

x04a

Onyx user!
African Americans are equals and should be treated as such.

toxic gfx

So a man walks into an establishment, and he see's a jar full of 100 dollar bills, so he goes up to the bartender and asks him what the jar is for. The bartender explains that you put in a $100 bill, and you complete 3 tasks. The catch is, you have to put in the 100 before they tell you.

So the man puts in the bill, thinking that nothing is too hard for him. The bartender tells him the 3 tasks.

1. Drink a whole bottle of pepper tequila without tearing up
2. Remove the sore tooth of a bulldog in the other room
3. The bartender's mother is upstairs, and she's never had sex in her life. He is to de-flower her before she dies.

"You're crazy, I want my money back" Says the man. The bartender says that if he wants the jar full of money, he'll have to do the tasks.

The man finally decides to do it.

He drinks the whole bottle of tequila, and he's a little tipsy but he walks over to the room with the pitbull. the patrons in the establishment hear screams, both ffrom the man and the dog. Then silence. 5 minutes later he comes out and says.

Now where's that granny with the sore tooth?

Ba-Dum-TS!

If that doesn't do it.

2 men walk into a bar. You'd think one of em would've seen it.

Shablo5

SORRY. Saged and Toxic are EVEN. Too bad Shady, I already saw your vid and you woulda won definitely if I hadn't.

So Saged and Toxic are tied, you both have the chance to post ONE more funny thing as your no holds barred attempt to win =)

P.S. To Saged... I've already seen the next 2 episodes so you gotta find something new!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I'm waiting for you to give away SG, :) Then let the games begin.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Do a contest for the SG auth, :) please.