• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Want free auths?

Shablo5

I will give away one of EACH of these:

Auto SorcGarden (Trains Thief/Farm , Gets mad money)
Perfect Fighter (Best fighter on the market)
Perfect Fisher (Best fisher i've ever used) WON BY x04a!
Auto Pyramid Plunder (Best XP for thiefing)
Perfect Hunter (BEST Hunter bot BY FAR) WON BY Toxic GFX!

GAME #3!

WILL BE UPDATED WITH NEW GAME SOON!

Q3

Did I do it right? Now do I wait for someone else to post?

Shablo5

Yup. Now we just wait, no double posting. Abide by forum rules and just keep an eye on what other ppl posts so you dont waste your post (remember, editing forfeits your post!)
When the auth is built, it goes to whoever submitted the most characters in it =) (P.S. YOU CANT USE MY POST AS A POST, Wait for someone else to post =))

Shablo5 said:
Yup. Now we just wait, no double posting. Abide by forum rules and just keep an eye on what other ppl posts so you dont waste your post (remember, editing forfeits your post!)
When the auth is built, it goes to whoever submitted the most characters in it =) (P.S. YOU CANT USE MY POST AS A POST, Wait for someone else to post =))

Ok fair enough. 2 questions. What happens if you're typing your post up, and just say you do G5, then you click post, only to realise while you were typing up you're post, another person submitted what you were going to guess?

And my other question, How much of the auth can we guess?

Shablo5

CorruptionX™ said:
Ok fair enough. 2 questions. What happens if you're typing your post up, and just say you do G5, then you click post, only to realise while you were typing up you're post, another person submitted what you were going to guess?

And my other question, How much of the auth can we guess?

Question #1: You lose that post =)
Question #2: As much of it as possible =)

P.S. This post doesn't count as a post in this thread. Please, if you posted above me wait for another person to post before guessing again =)

After all numbers are guessed you can do TWO letters!

Shablo5 said:
Question #1: You lose that post =)
Question #2: As much of it as possible =)

P.S. This post doesn't count as a post in this thread. Please, if you posted above me wait for another person to post before guessing again =)

EDIT: Also I realize there is only -10- numbers. 0-9. You still MUST post a number even after they have all been taken. Even tho it won't count. Still, post a number with a letter =)

Ok fair enough. You'd be pretty shattered if you typed a guess, submitted it and someone guessed that while you were typing it.

I'm also confused a little, Can I guess again now that BBS guessed or...?

Shablo5

CorruptionX™ said:
Ok fair enough. You'd be pretty shattered if you typed a guess, submitted it and someone guessed that while you were typing it.

I'm also confused a little, Can I guess again now that BBS guessed or...?

NOPE. NEW RULES ABOUT REPLIES =D CHECK MAIN POST

Shablo5 said:
Yeah. Think of it like this... you can guess anytime that you arent double posting. BUT, Shablo5's posts do NOT count as a post. So, if you take my replies out, and you are double posting that means you CAN'T GUESS. Got it? =)

Ah I understand. So now I have to wait untill someone else posts. Yep I get it.

Saged

Onyx user!
R8

FAGeX

Onyx user!
x0

thats a keeper, lmao.

Amped-

Oh yea im good.

toxic gfx

e3

message is too short but it needs to be short >.>

Shablo5

People keep forgetting that the first person to use the letter gets credit for it eh? Ppl keep throwing away their posts with X but BBS got it first ;)

EDIT: Only 2 out of the 13 characters were guessed. Keep it up, theres a big alphabet morons ;) If someone uses a letter/number before you, THEY get credit for it. You waste your post.

Saged

Onyx user!
G2