• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

VERY serious life change... maybe?

Comet

Power member.
MILF said:
Ive had a couple encounters myself but i'd rather not share because some of you may thinks it's bogus. All I will say is that it came in visions.

I don't think religious stories are bogus if your wondering. Sure, I believe religion is bogus, but the stories are what you body and mind sees when under stress/pain or in a very serious situation. The stories are nice because we can see how you reacted to said situation.

OBEY.

Declan said:
I don't think religious stories are bogus if your wondering. Sure, I believe religion is bogus, but the stories are what you body and mind sees when under stress/pain or in a very serious situation. The stories are nice because we can see how you reacted to said situation.

Well im still living so I acted appropriate for the situation. Lol

paul

User is banned.
Declan said:
Why do you think religion is bogus?

Philly

Power member.
Damnation said:
Got a good reason?

It's addicting as fuck, and can only guarantee you a few things. I have seen quite a few people actually become addicted to it, and its not good. Debt, health problems, family problems. you name it there is no real good from it man. Stick to marijuana is my advice. Unless you don't smoke it than perhaps just try that instead. It's much better imho.

Quad

User is banned.
Philly said:
It's addicting as fuck, and can only guarantee you a few things. I have seen quite a few people actually become addicted to it, and its not good. Debt, health problems, family problems. you name it there is no real good from it man. Stick to marijuana is my advice. Unless you don't smoke it than perhaps just try that instead. It's much better imho.

Did you read the OP? Its about satanism

Quad

User is banned.
Chronos said:
I said the same thing to him on AIM about 5 minutes ago, he's clearly high.

Or has had too much beer like always :p

Ace

Power member.
No.

Kill

User is banned.
Sure... Have a perfect life for 60-70 years. Then you will rot in hell for eternity. Go for it.

Bowser

Power member.
from my understanding your going to let him talk you into selling your soul?

Penguin

User is banned.
Lol this is weird :/

Kill

User is banned.
Damnation said:
If Satan looks after his own, why would he punish me in hell for eternity, if I did a favor for him. He is evil, not an idiot.

Satan is a Trickster. He'll act like you're going to be taken care of forever. To you you're just another penny in the jar.

Ace

Power member.
Damnation said:
Decided against it guys. I'll enjoy life myself.

He noticed the power in my words.

* Cough Cough

Phenom

User is banned.
Good luck with what ever choice you make , ( if you change your mind ) , I can say my judge on religion is nothing , I don't believe in it , I just live life as it comes at me brah :D

Purp

Worst thing with atheism that you are a smartass know it all and like the fact that you are going to rot in the ground. Also most atheist have had a bad experience in their life that made them feel as they weren't being helped by a superior being so you have lived a life of not believing and bashing people with religion :)

Joey

User is banned.
i believe in god because i had a near death experience and tbh i owe him my life so i will always be a believer in god