• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

VERY serious life change... maybe?

Quad

User is banned.
I will leave you with good ol' Pascals wager.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

’’’’J

I'm actually going to make a serious post for once.

Cabbage, that story is pretty fucking cool bro. I actually have experienced a lot of shit myself, I went through some real bad patches but managed to get things back on track with help (from complete strangers). If anybody actually wants to hear about it I would be willing to PM you when I'm not on my cell phone.

Summon

User is banned.
You definitely shouldn't "sell your soul" to gain popularity and false temporary happiness, which I doubt will happen anyway. If you believe in the devil, I don't understand how you don't understand that you will spend eternity in hell for that. I probably won't be able to convince you to become a Christian because all you're going to do is keep bashing Christianity no matter what I'm saying, but for your sake don't worship the devil just because you think it will help you. It makes less sense than Christianity, I don't understand why people think there is so much legitimacy to it.

Blunts

User is banned.
I am definately not worchipping the devil, lol. I am undecided on religion, I do not "bash" chriistianity.

Comet

Power member.
Damnation said:
I am definately not worchipping the devil, lol. I am undecided on religion, I do not "bash" chriistianity.

Atheism? That's what I went with :)

Comet

Power member.
Damnation said:
No. People who are Aetheist belive in nothing. I do not know what I believe in. I am undecided.

I'm pretty sure there is a name for that. People who have not chosen their religion.

Summon

User is banned.
Damnation said:

You think you aren't. If you are willing to sell him your soul and rely on him for strength you definitely worship him. You don't have to get on your hands and knees and pray to worship. I was addressing the bashing Christianity to everyone as a whole, including torvalds about woman being raped and all of that. Sorry if you thought I was aiming that one straight at you.

Declan said:
I'm pretty sure there is a name for that. People who have not chosen their religion.

Agnostic.

OBEY.

Think of it like this.

Satan- 50-90 years of rich life, high life, etc,etc.

Death with satan- Hell for eternity.

God- 50-90 years of putting up with crap and asking god to help you out.. You receive the help you need whether it be financial, emotional, physical, or whatever it may be. You live life with your ups and downs.

Death with God- Eternal happiness, love, riches, everything you could possibly want that is appropriate for heaven.

Comet

Power member.
Skunk said:
You think you aren't. If you are willing to sell him your soul and rely on him for strength you definitely worship him. You don't have to get on your hands and knees and pray to worship. I was addressing the bashing Christianity to everyone as a whole, including torvalds about woman being raped and all of that. Sorry if you thought I was aiming that one straight at you.

Perhaps he is not worshiping the devil, but simply choosing to believe that the devil exists.

In my opinion, the devil doesn't exist because god doesn't exist. But he can believe what he wants, and if he believes he can sell his soul then that's fine.

Comet

Power member.
Skunk said:

Agnostic.

Yeah, Damnation, your Agnostic.

Damnation said:
If Satan looks after his own, why would he punish me in hell for eternity, if I did a favor for him. He is evil, not an idiot.

But what if he doesn't exist? You can't sell your soul to nothing.

’’’’J

MILF said:
Think of it like this.

Satan- 50-90 years of rich life, high life, etc,etc.

Death with satan- Hell for eternity.

God- 50-90 years of putting up with crap and asking god to help you out.. You receive the help you need whether it be financial, emotional, physical, or whatever it may be. You live life with your ups and downs.

Death with God- Eternal happiness, love, riches, everything you could possibly want that is appropriate for heaven.

MILF, you're on?! Stay on, I'll wake up in like six hours.

OBEY.

Juvi said:
MILF, you're on?! Stay on, I'll wake up in like six hours.

Dude i'm sore, and tired. Im gonna go to sleep early tonight so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

’’’’J

MILF said:
Dude i'm sore, and tired. Im gonna go to sleep early tonight so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

BUT I JACKED KIM KARDASHIANS YOUTUBE.

Nike

Power member.
Cabbage said:
I'm going to be honest, don't listen to that shit. I HIGHLY doubt I'm going to get any credibility saying this but here it goes. Nation, when I was about 12, My sister and her friends put me into a small, confined space with very little oxygen as they sat on the lid and laughed. About 350 pounds was on that lid. I felt hopeless, and it was hard to breathe, (it was about 3 foot box) and I began to pass out. (this is where I'm going to get called out for) I actually saw clouds and a bright light. And I saw a figure. And for this, I believe in God. I heard the words "Lift." and then I came back to reality. And I lifted the 5 people sitting on that lid like it was paper. I share this with you because, your friend said satan "looks after you," which isn't really true. All he is false promises. God looked after me on that day, the time I truly needed him. We all get mad at God for not saving loved ones, or when we want him. I actually needed him or I wouldn't be typing this forum message right now. He gave me the strength to get out of that hole. I honest have only told that message to 3 people. All 3 thought God didn't love them and wanted to commit suicide. Now they are christians and go to church regularly. Now my friend, I can't say I've convinced you, but if you "sell" your soul, which would be a grave mistake, you'd miss out in the life you have after life. That means not seeing loved ones, friends, and others. If you screw up your own life, that's one thing. But if you screw up someone else's life, that's another. Is it really worth giving up maybe at most, 80 years of fun for an infinite "life" of love, compassion, and trust? I can't make a decision for you, but I hope you read all of this, and don't do the worst mistake ever.
Thank you,
God bless you all.

I to have been saved by my guardian angel or God. Here's my story.

When I was about 1 year old, I was at the park with my brother and mother. We were walking around and having a great time. Then I saw a wall about 5 feet high and I really wanted to walk on it. So I was telling my mom to put me onto the wall with my baby talk ha. She put me on the wall and I was walking on it with my mom and brother to the right of me walking on the sidewalk. So then, I started to run really fast on the wall and the end of the wall was very near. My mom or brother didn't see me running or payed any attention to me. I got to the end of the wall. By then, my mom and brother saw me. And just as the I was about to fall off at full speed and, the miracle happened. Something literally lifted me up as I was falling, and gently put me on the ground. It was no person because there was nobody around besides my mom and brother but they were way out of my reach. My mom and brother were speechless. I ran to my mom crying.

I still today believe that God or my guardian angel saved me. Call this story fake, but I know what happened.

OP. Don't ever do any thing like that. Because NO MATER what pain you go through on Earth, it doesn't even come close to the most gentle or smallest pain in hell. So, lets say you were getting burned alive while your ears, nose, and tongue were getting cut off and your eyes being taken out of their socket, or ANY other horrible pain you can think of, can match the slightest pain you will feel in hell.

And to all the people saying that me or Cabbage are the "special" ones for getting saved and there are millions of people dying everyday, God has a reason for that. Whether they were going to get torture even more than they are now mentally or physically. Or maybe it was just simply there time to go.

All I needed to say has been just said/explained. If I think of anything else, I will post here again.

Comet

Power member.
Nike said:

When I was about 1 year old, I was at the park with my brother and mother. We were walking around and having a great time. Then I saw a wall about 5 feet high and I really wanted to walk on it. So I was telling my mom to put me onto the wall with my baby talk ha. She put me on the wall and I was walking on it with my mom and brother to the right of me walking on the sidewalk. So then, I started to run really fast on the wall and the end of the wall was very near. My mom or brother didn't see me running or payed any attention to me. I got to the end of the wall. By then, my mom and brother saw me. And just as the I was about to fall off at full speed and, the miracle happened. Something literally lifted me up as I was falling, and gently put me on the ground. It was no person because there was nobody around besides my mom and brother but they were way out of my reach. My mom and brother were speechless. I ran to my mom crying.

I still today believe that God or my guardian angel saved me. Call this story fake, but I know what happened.

OP. Don't ever do any thing like that. Because NO MATER what pain you go through on Earth, it doesn't even come close to the most gentle or smallest pain in hell. So, lets say you were getting burned alive while your ears, nose, and tongue were getting cut off and your eyes being taken out of their socket, or ANY other horrible pain you can think of, can match the slightest pain you will feel in hell.

And to all the people saying that me or Cabbage are the "special" ones for getting saved and there are millions of people dying everyday, God has a reason for that. Whether they were going to get torture even more than they are now mentally or physically. Or maybe it was just simply there time to go.

All I needed to say has been just said/explained. If I think of anything else, I will post here again.

Nice story :)

I have never had any of these moments, and if I ever have, I just recognize that it is simply my mind or my body simply doing what it would do in such a situation. I haven't always been atheist. I used to believe in Santa, and I kind of thought the idea of god was ok, but around the age of 12 I made the choice that God (to my knowledge and scientifically) is non-existent. But hey, those stories are always fun to hear. And your never wrong to put your faith into something, I just choose to put my faith in myself.

OBEY.

Nike said:

Ive had a couple encounters myself but i'd rather not share because some of you may thinks it's bogus. All I will say is that it came in visions.

Nike

Power member.
I would personally love to hear your story. I don't believe any story is bogus even if you said that you had a conversation with God lmao.