• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Veganism Is A Moral Baseline For Being A Decent Human Being

Akira

Onyx user!
lol eat your plants, dirt, and wannabe meat i'll be boolin' wit my steak

Ambien

I will never understand the point in these threads, you state you eat veggies and all that shit but once someone says they don't ya niggas jump on them calling them names and shit. This isn't just for you it goes both ways, it's annoying.

Akira

Onyx user!
Joker said:
and that's exactly why you're a disgusting human.

are you of Christian religion? if so, i guess the dudes who ate meat and shit in the bible were disgusting too

Joker

Verizon said:
are you of Christian religion? if so, i guess the dudes who ate meat and shit in the bible were disgusting too

I'm an atheist, but yes they were disgusting. I'm pretty sure the majority back in the day were pedophiles, rapists and gave woman no rights anyway... so yes, they were most definitely disgusting.

Ambien said:
I will never understand the point in these threads, you state you eat veggies and all that shit but once someone says they don't ya niggas jump on them calling them names and shit. This isn't just for you it goes both ways, it's annoying.

I jumped at him because he told us to continue eating dirt.

Ambien

Joker said:
I'm an atheist, but yes they were disgusting. I'm pretty sure the majority back in the day were pedophiles, rapists and gave woman no rights anyway... so yes, they were most definitely disgusting.

No that's fine, I meant like the debate section is just people talking shit to each other just because someone has a different opinion then there's.

Akira

Onyx user!
Joker said:

what is the point of animals then? I suppose owning a pet would also be morally wrong...

Joker

Verizon said:
what is the point of animals then? I suppose owning a pet would also be morally wrong...

Are you for real ''what is the point of animals then?'' owning and loving a pet isn't morally wrong, no.. it's lovely, much like owning a pig and not murdering it for pork.

The point of animals are the same as us.. what's the point of humans? who knows.. we ended up somehow on this world just like animals did, that doesn't mean we should murder them and eat them.

Let me clarify again, you just gave the worst argument ever.. animals weren't created for humans to eat.

Let me tone it down in case this is too much for you.

Animals weren't created for humans to feast on.

You understand?

Akira

Onyx user!
Joker said:
Are you for real ''what is the point of animals then?'' owning and loving a pet isn't morally wrong, no.. it's lovely, much like owning a pig and not murdering it for pork.

The point of animals are the same as us.. what's the point on humans? who knows.. we ended up somehow on this world just like animals did, that doesn't mean we should murder them and eat them.

Let me clarify again, you just gave the worst argument ever.. animals weren't created for humans to eat.

In small in case this is too much for you.

Animals weren't created for humans to feast on.

You understand?
but how would you know that loving the animal isn't morally wrong? who's setting the standards for what's accepted morally?

and yes owning a pet would be morally wrong seeing as you're confining it for your own pleasure

Joker

Verizon said:
but how would you know that loving the animal isn't morally wrong? who's setting the standards for what's accepted morally?

and yes owning a pet would be morally wrong seeing as you're confining it for your own pleasure
Life is setting the standards. Looking after a pig and seeing it happy, seeing it run around and play not understanding much but understanding happiness is a beautiful sight.

Now, putting that pig in a corner whilst it shakes nervously.. unusual fear and sadness whilst they kill it so you can get some bacon on your plate..

Now let's set the standards shall we. So you're saying confining in a cat that continues to come back to your home where it's happy is for your ''own pleasure'' sure it would be my pleasure seeing a pet happy to be with me, if it wasn't happy to be with me it wouldn't be there.

Akira

Onyx user!
Joker said:
Life is setting the standards. Looking after a pig and seeing it happy, seeing it run around and play not understanding much but understanding happiness is a beautiful sight.

Now, putting that pig in a corner whilst it shakes nervously.. unusual fear and sadness whilst they kill it so you can get some bacon on your plate..

Now let's set the standards shall we. So you're saying confining in a cat that continues to come back to your home where it's happy is for your ''own pleasure'' sure it would be my pleasure seeing a pet happy to be with me, if it wasn't happy to be with me it wouldn't be there.

- there are ways to kill an animal without it feeling pain

- if the pet comes back it's a different story but in the majority of cases the animal runs away and does not return

Joker

Verizon said:
- there are ways to kill an animal without it feeling pain

- if the pet comes back it's a different story but in the majority of cases the animal runs away and does not return
Damn you're trying anything to not feel guilty, you do know the majority of the time the animal does feel pain right? anyway on the rare occasion the animal is apparently ''not feeling pain'' how are we to know what's going through their mind?

Well then that's a bad owner unfortunately, they should stick to loving animals but not keeping them. My family has owned a large amount of pets and not one has one ever ran away. I actually know a man who owns a pig, beautiful animal. When you start to see the facts and just how disturbing it is you start to open up a bit more.. I was just like you when I was a kid, I often questioned why anyone would want to cut meat out of their diet.. growing up you realize this world really is disgusting.

The answer everyone wants to know.. is there other life? yes.. there is, we murder it and exploit it. I wouldn't be surprised if some form of alien species have come across our planet but realized what we do to those who aren't like us.. I sure as hell would turn away.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
This is quite an interesting topic, I don't know what exactly to think of it though.

Tredude

but but it taste good :(, jk I'm a vegan to and am glad that there are people on forums spreading the truth. There is absolutely no reason to eat animals, we don't need it to survive, it's been proven that red meat in specific is contributing to cancer. Meat as a whole is completely unhealthy for people, anyone ever why the majority of people are lactose intolerant? It's because we aren't meant to be having it. Just to even get it cows have to be raped and give birth, then to have their child be taken away from them. If we stopped eating animals, using them for fucking fashion, and any other completely unnecessary thing we would have a chance of saving this worlds resources before they run out. Anyone arguing against it so far have said some of the stupidest and illogical arguments I've ever seen, I'm welcome for a debate as long as you have some sort of proof to back yourself up.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Ambien said:
Eating plants and eating animal products are not the same. Someone suffers and dies for you to consume animal products. Do you think it's okay to needlessly harm others?

I think I've been passive and polite unless otherwise warranted. I only get aggressive and rude when someone is being a disrespectful faggot cunt.

Darkest Dream

Animals are not moral agents, they're property not people.

I certainly agree with trying to decrease any unnecessary pain or suffering, but that's an aesthetic preference and not a moral obligation.