• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Veganism Is A Moral Baseline For Being A Decent Human Being

JohnnyG

Cann!bal said:
Lol, okay. You can't even form a coherent argument against me.

We don't kill for survival anymore. We kill for pleasure. You're the deluded one if you think otherwise. Do you eat your ice cream and hamburgers for survival or pleasure, Johnny boy?

And thanks for the neg rep, fam.
I've read enough of your posts to know there's no point arguing with you. Killing animals for food is alright in my book. If you don't think so, cool. I don't think I can stress enough how little I care. By the way, I only just remembered that you neg-repped me a while back, so now that I am Power, i thought I'd update it. Feel free to remove yours any time you'd like.

Devil

I think of it as the circle of life, 1,000 years ago were humans making creme brulee for each other?

Interesting argument though

Cann!bal

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
I've read enough of your posts to know there's no point arguing with you. Killing animals for food is alright in my book. If you don't think so, cool. I don't think I can stress enough how little I care. By the way, I only just remembered that you neg-repped me a while back, so now that I am Power, i thought I'd update it. Feel free to remove yours any time you'd like.
Don't run away and be a pansy. It's not productive or intellectually honest to dismiss ideas on the basis you don't want to take responsibility and change or believe them.

How do you justify needlessly harming others and destroying the planet? Do you think you are void of any moral responsibility to not harm others and transition to a sustainable model? Do you feel guilty when you try to rationalize needless murder and destruction? I really would like to know. You haven't given me anything so far besides repeat yourself and say it's okay to needlessly harm others and spew gibberish about how we kill for survival in the first world. Just tell me, mate.

Devil said:
I think of it as the circle of life, 1,000 years ago were humans making creme brulee for each other?

Interesting argument though
We don't kill for survival anymore. We kill for pleasure. It's completely unnecessary now. You believe needlessly harming others is wrong, right?

I doubt you would say the circle of life makes it okay for me to kill my cat so I can eat him for pleasure.

JohnnyG

Cann!bal said:
Don't run away and be a pansy. It's not productive or intellectually honest to dismiss ideas on the basis you don't want to take responsibility and change or believe them.

How do you justify needlessly harming others and destroying the planet? Do you think you are void of any moral responsibility to not harm others and transition to a sustainable model? Do you feel guilty when you try to rationalize needless murder and destruction? I really would like to know. You haven't given me anything so far besides repeat yourself and say it's okay to needlessly harm others and spew gibberish about how we kill for survival in the first world. Just tell me, mate.

We don't kill for survival anymore. We kill for pleasure. It's completely unnecessary now. You believe needlessly harming others is wrong, right?

I doubt you would say the circle of life makes it okay for me to kill my cat so I can eat him for pleasure.

Before you call out flaws in everyone's arguments, fix the flaws in yours. I can promise from reading some of your posts, you'll have your work set out for you. There's plenty. And I'm not just talking about this thread. Maybe that's expecting too much from a dumb-ass 17 year old highschool dropout that thinks he has the world figured out. ;)

tl;dr killing animals for food is okay even when it's not solely for survival in my opinion. don't agree? ask me if i care.

i think i've wasted enough time on this subject. peace m8

Cann!bal

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
Before you call out flaws in everyone's arguments, fix the flaws in yours. I can promise from reading some of your posts, you'll have your work set out for you. There's plenty. And I'm not just talking about this thread. Maybe that's expecting too much from a dumb-ass 17 year old highschool dropout that thinks he has the world figured out. ;)

How are you confident enough to post that and not feel dumb? You're a total fucking pansy idiot. All you got are personal attacks, which I don't mind, but you have absolutely no argument and are too pussy to address mine.

Point the flaws out then, smartass. I obviously don't see them since I'm just a stupid teenage drop out who thinks he knows everything. Obviously the internet forum troll has got his shit straight.

Ambien

I'm sorry the site went down when I was replying, you try way to hard to shove your message down someone's throat, you make them try to feel bad and shit, I mean nothing you say can stop me or anyone who eats meat, shit imma about to eat meat right now :3

Beam said:
I can vouch for @ambien here. The kid is way too dumb to post his own argument :pP

I can vouch for beam's middleman service nothing but the most legit middlemanning. I recommend beam middleman.

Cred

Cann!bal said:
That's fucking awesome. I had no clue they were showing that in schools now.

So are you taking on veganism?
Unfortunately no, I dont cook for myself. I live with my parents and they are not vegeterians. Maybe when im older.

jason

Better yet, do vegans and vegetarians travel by horseback because they are for deminishing emmisions and "saving the planet"?

nikkers

User is banned.
JohnnyG said:

tl;dr killing animals for food is okay even when it's not solely for survival in my opinion. don't agree? ask me if i care.

i think i've wasted enough time on this subject. peace m8
just wanted to say you're a retard and u lost the argument

im going to continue eating hamburgers though im sorry

Voices

Power member.
Why does this even need to be brought up lol meat is meat end of story without it id probably be skinny

Cann!bal

Power member.
Ambien said:
I'm sorry the site went down when I was replying, you try way to hard to shove your message down someone's throat, you make them try to feel bad and shit, I mean nothing you say can stop me or anyone who eats meat, shit imma about to eat meat right now :3

I can vouch for beam's middleman service nothing but the most legit middlemanning. I recommend beam middleman.

You clicked here on your own accord and tried talking with me on a thread in the Philosophy & Debates section. Don't give me this nonsense about how I'm shoving my beliefs down your throat. That's the dumbest shit in the world. I'm not forcing anything on you.

When someone does something awful and they don't recognize it shouldn't someone be trying to show them what they're doing is wrong? White slave owners sure thought it was okay to treat black people however they want. You should feel bad. You pay people to torture and murder animals and destroy the planet, and you're also destroying your health in the process. I mean I don't blame you - I used to be part of it. It's just that I recognized I was wrong and realigned my beliefs of empathy and compassion for the animals and the planet with my actions. Do your own research and go in with an open mind along with a willingness to change if you're wrong and there's no way you'll look at the world the same.

Cred said:
Unfortunately no, I dont cook for myself. I live with my parents and they are not vegeterians. Maybe when im older.

My mom wasn't vegan for the first month before I convinced her. Watch Cowspiracy, Earthlings and Forks Over Knives with them and let them know you want their support. It's not like they're going to let you starve to death if you refuse.

Jason said:
Why exactly do humans have canines again?

Why would the presence of canine teeth justify needlessly harming animals for the enjoyment of eating their bodies? We can eat plants instead, so we are under no obligation to murder someone. And when you put the "canines tho" argument under scrutiny, you would see there are herbivorous animals with far bigger canines than us, like primates, rhinos and hippos. Our canines are only named canines because of their position and biological classification in our jaw and they are nothing close to the canines of actual carnivores and omnivores. They are useless when it comes down to eating like actual omnivores do.

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
do decent human beings insult everyone that doesn't share the same opinion as them?

I insulted because he insulted me first. I'm not going to stick my ass in the air and let it get fucked. I was being very kind and patient beforehand. He's just an asshole.

Do you think it's okay to needlessly harm others and destroy the environment?

Jason said:
Better yet, do vegans and vegetarians travel by horseback because they are for deminishing emmisions and "saving the planet"?

Abolitionist vegans don't believe in breeding domesticated animals, exploiting animals or treating animals as things.

Yeah, good point, Jason. We should just go on mass-murder rampages, too. Less greenhouse emissions, amiright?

Our current transportation system is necessary in this mechanized world (and we are moving to a more green and environmentally-friendly system). If you have a moral dilemma with producing any emissions then go right ahead and live with the Amish. I don't particularly mind. I for one know that's counter-productive for the cause and I wouldn't have turned dozens and dozens of people vegan if I did some stupid shit like that the first time I heard this argument.

Voices said:
Why does this even need to be brought up lol meat is meat end of story without it id probably be skinny

Animal agriculture is destroying the planet and cannot be sustained and it is responsible for needless suffering and death of 150,000,000,000 animals each year. That's kind of fucked up isn't it?

Vegans are the only group that live within the healthy BMI range.

Look at the spoiler, please.

Ambien

All your posts consist of you trying to enforce something on someone, for example when you came out as "bi" then you started saying other niggas were "bi" now you say your vegan then try to enforce your message onto people who eat meat, like oh you shouldn't eat meat it's bad for the planet, you're not going to change anyone lmfao.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Ambien said:
All your posts consist of you trying to enforce something on someone, for example when you came out as "bi" then you started saying other niggas were "bi" now you say your vegan then try to enforce your message onto people who eat meat, like oh you shouldn't eat meat it's bad for the planet, you're not going to change anyone lmfao.

How can you be so dumb? You came here on your own your own accord, dumbass. How can I possibly force anything on you? This is the Philosophy & Debates where you entertain each others arguments. What you think "forcing your beliefs" means is the purpose of this section.

Like I already mentioned, I've helped dozens and dozens of people go vegan. If you want the future to remember you as just another mindless moron who didn't realize needlessly murdering others and destroying the planet is wrong then I guess I can't stop you. If you would open your mind and listen that wouldn't have to be the case.

Ambien

Cann!bal said:
How can you be so dumb? You came here on your own your own accord, dumbass. How can I possibly force anything on you? This is the Philosophy & Debates where you entertain each others arguments. What you think "forcing your beliefs" means is purpose of this section.

Like I already mentioned, I've helped dozens and dozens of people go vegan. If you want the future to remember you as just another mindless moron who didn't realize needlessly murdering others and destroying the planet is wrong then I guess I can't stop you. If you would open your mind and listen that wouldn't have to be the case.

It's in the debate section dumbass, we are here to debate not stick bullshit in someone's throat.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Ambien said:
It's in the debate section dumbass, we are here to debate not stick bullshit in someone's throat.
Nigga, you aren't even debating the topic. You're whining about how I'm shoving shit down your throat even though you're coming her on your own accord. You make no sense.

There's no getting to you. You clearly have your mind set and aren't willing to change. Go jerk off or something. You're wasting your time.

Ambien

Cann!bal said:
Nigga, you aren't even debating the topic. You're whining about how I'm shoving shit down your throat even though you're coming her on your own accord. You make no sense.

There's no getting to you. You clearly have your mind set and aren't willing to change. Go jerk off or something. You're wasting your time.

Imma hit a two step dougie on yo head lil nigga

Fedora

its cool if your into being vegan and saving animals and shit

but imma stick to my usual diet, also a vegan way of life would cost much more in the area i live in than just buying my usual foods

One

Fedoras said:
its cool if your into being vegan and saving animals and shit

but imma stick to my usual diet, also a vegan way of life would cost much more in the area i live in than just buying my usual foods
Stop spending money on fedoras, neck beard oil, and dank OGs and maybe you can save up enough to shop at Whole Foods. You classy bastard.