• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Upset and vulnerable.

Rey

Jukebox and I go back @Ƥhony
I fully support your e-Relationship for her becoming your e-Girl and wish you good luck on your e-Endeavors.

if u want btc or likes hit me up dood

edit: I thought you have an IRL gf????????????????????????????????
nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

cas

Ƥhony said:
You are the most beautiful person I've ever met online. Honestly how can you be so beautiful. The red on your face reminds me of roses as sweet as day. Your creamy complexion reminds me of creme cheese frosting on a Cinnabon Cinnamon roll. You're so beautiful you made hellen keller go blind. When you type its like shakespear typing away masterpieces. I'm sorry you're having fainting issues, I guess you get to live in my shoes for one day. I faint every time I see your instagram. Lucky doctors who got to touch you, you look extremely beautiful in this photo. I know this is ages old but i typed this out on the 17th when i saw this. I just thought it would be wierd if i said all this but here goes nothing. I'd like for you to become my E-Girl babe.

Will you guys support me on this?

@1748, @20s, @404, @adilal39imi, @Adrian, @Alpha, @Amish, @any, @awful, @Benji, @Braden, @Bri, @Brian, @Busy, @California, @Cam, @Certain, @Chase, @"Chicken.", @coltie2, @Custom, @"Da Vinci", @dad, @Devil, @differ, @Divinitive, @DrakeMood, @Earn, @elite, @Envy , @Etiquette, @Exclusive, @Expe, @Expert, @Fanduel, @FeaRMe, @Fedoras, @Foundral, @Gen, @Hockey, @https, @Joker, @Joy, @Kay, @Keep, @Krish, @kyle, @lfmem, @Mal, @Marilyn, @Maximum, @Monster, @Myth, @Noob, @Novakon, @"O F" , @"2OFWGKTA." , @old, @otherwise, @PanelSMM @Philly, @Poisonous, @PSNServices, @Rar, @Rey, @"RGH TaiRin", @Risk, @"Sam-", @Samus, @Sarcasm, @Session, @Source, @Stitches, @Street, @Survivor, @"Sᴘᴀᴄᴇ", @Tactical, @tee, @Titus, @Towel, @Tower, @Treasure, @Vague, @Vega, @Voices, @WhoIsChronic, @Winner, @"YR BaLLeR, @"ℂoncept", @"╰ɵ───ɵ╯"

@Jaii
@Krish
@Blast
@Rexy
@Slay
@old
@kyle
@cas
@Trilogy
@SoLic
@"Chicken."
@Fedoras & @Shift my messican comrades
@Fallout
@Fuckboy
@Story
@October
@KikTools
@Survivor
@Gatorade
@Joker
@SoLic
@Voices
@Fallout
@Fedoras
@kyle
@cas
@Zeus
@Beware
@Amish
@Fedoras
@Slay
@The Host
@Chicken.
@Bomb
@Towel
@Random
@jAmil
@Chaz
@Towel
@Slay
@Trap
@Gol
@Shiver
@old
@gunnar
@Light
@Monster
@"Glitter Milk"
@Hassam
@Rexy
@Zeus
@"Chicken."
Don't include me in your moronic post, I couldn't careless if someone decided to pass out and try to break through the floor with their forehead, faggot.

Zeus

cas said:
Don't include me in your moronic post, I couldn't careless if someone decided to pass out and try to break through the floor with their forehead, faggot.

Idk about that cas, that would be a sight to watch.

blast

Why the fuck am I tagged in this..

Verdict

I can vouch @Zeus is my father and molests me when I'm asleep

But...I'm awake ;)

Brian

Power member.
If you're typing paragraphs over this broad then you haven't seen what's out there my nigga.

Magnificent

What the fuck happened overnight,

Jamil

@hydrogen
Ƥhony said:
boi can't even tag me right or buy my promised flashlight ;-;

Ew this is that Aimi kid? I knew I smelled hentai

Magnificent

Ƥhony said:
see u do remember owing me that ;-;

i thought it was a fleshlight not a flashlight.