• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Upset and vulnerable.

Jukebox

Power member.
I have had bad fainting issues for about 3 years now, and they're catching up on me. Today at school I fainted in the bathroom and hit my head, and then woke up in the office on the couch. The psychologist told me to sit up slowly and I ended up fainting again and piledriving into the ground with my head/right shoulder area. He called my mom and advised me to go to the hospital; in which I fainted again, and had to wear a neck brace. I just got discharged after being there for 14 hours. They did an xray and the radiologists were concerned so I had to get a CT scan. I was on saline through IV before that, and then after the CT scan I was put on morphine + gravol +saline via IV. I ended up getting diagnosed with a fracture in my neck (minor, basically a hairline fracture), that didnt appear worrisome to the doctor. He said if it was worse i'd have to be rushed into surgery. I was also diagnosed with a minor concussion. When I fainted at the hospital, it was after my blood culture, where they took a litre of blood from me, after already having taken a quarter of a litre. Probably why I fainted, but when I did, my life flashed before my eyes. I screamed out to my mom and told her I was going to faint, and then I was out. The nurses rushed me into a room and put me on a bed, and I woke up DRENCHED in sweat and as white as paper. I cried to my mom for about half an hour after that because it scared me to death. Just thought i'd share because I kinda needed a bit of support and I needed to get this out. The effects of the morphine, currently, are still wearing off, so i'm a bit drowsy.

2r7yi5g.jpg

Daimi

User is banned.
You are the most beautiful person I've ever met online. Honestly how can you be so beautiful. The red on your face reminds me of roses as sweet as day. Your creamy complexion reminds me of creme cheese frosting on a Cinnabon Cinnamon roll. You're so beautiful you made hellen keller go blind. When you type its like shakespear typing away masterpieces. I'm sorry you're having fainting issues, I guess you get to live in my shoes for one day. I faint every time I see your instagram. Lucky doctors who got to touch you, you look extremely beautiful in this photo. I know this is ages old but i typed this out on the 17th when i saw this. I just thought it would be wierd if i said all this but here goes nothing. I'd like for you to become my E-Girl babe.

Krish

User is banned.
"I'd like for you to become my E-Girl babe."
This has got to be the worst line I've ever heard.

edgy

Power member.
GLWS :).

jk but gl for real

and @1748 dont be so rude it can happen to the best of us

Cybering

User is banned.
Ƥhony said:
You are the most beautiful person I've ever met online. Honestly how can you be so beautiful. The red on your face reminds me of roses as sweet as day. Your creamy complexion reminds me of creme cheese frosting on a Cinnabon Cinnamon roll. You're so beautiful you made hellen keller go blind. When you type its like shakespear typing away masterpieces. I'm sorry you're having fainting issues, I guess you get to live in my shoes for one day. I faint every time I see your instagram. Lucky doctors who got to touch you, you look extremely beautiful in this photo. I know this is ages old but i typed this out on the 17th when i saw this. I just thought it would be wierd if i said all this but here goes nothing. I'd like for you to become my E-Girl babe.

Will you guys support me on this?

@1748, @20s, @404, @adilal39imi, @Adrian, @Alpha, @Amish, @any, @awful, @Benji, @Braden, @Bri, @Brian, @Busy, @California, @Cam, @Certain, @Chase, @"Chicken.", @coltie2, @Custom, @"Da Vinci", @dad, @Devil, @differ, @Divinitive, @DrakeMood, @Earn, @elite, @Envy , @Etiquette, @Exclusive, @Expe, @Expert, @Fanduel, @FeaRMe, @Fedoras, @Foundral, @Gen, @Hockey, @https, @Joker, @Joy, @Kay, @Keep, @Krish, @kyle, @lfmem, @Mal, @Marilyn, @Maximum, @Monster, @Myth, @Noob, @Novakon, @"O F" , @"2OFWGKTA." , @old, @otherwise, @PanelSMM @Philly, @Poisonous, @PSNServices, @Rar, @Rey, @"RGH TaiRin", @Risk, @"Sam-", @Samus, @Sarcasm, @Session, @Source, @Stitches, @Street, @Survivor, @"Sᴘᴀᴄᴇ", @Tactical, @tee, @Titus, @Towel, @Tower, @Treasure, @Vague, @Vega, @Voices, @WhoIsChronic, @Winner, @"YR BaLLeR, @"ℂoncept", @"╰ɵ───ɵ╯"

@Jaii
@Krish
@Blast
@Rexy
@Slay
@old
@kyle
@cas
@Trilogy
@SoLic
@"Chicken."
@Fedoras & @Shift my messican comrades
@Fallout
@Fuckboy
@Story
@October
@KikTools
@Survivor
@Gatorade
@Joker
@SoLic
@Voices
@Fallout
@Fedoras
@kyle
@cas
@Zeus
@Beware
@Amish
@Fedoras
@Slay
@The Host
@Chicken.
@Bomb
@Towel
@Random
@jAmil
@Chaz
@Towel
@Slay
@Trap
@Gol
@Shiver
@old
@gunnar
@Light
@Monster
@"Glitter Milk"
@Hassam
@Rexy
@Zeus
@"Chicken."

chill. pls You need water. And lots of it.

Gen

User is banned.
I'd like for you to become my E-Girl babe.

Krish

User is banned.
Towel said:
I faint when I beat it too hard.

I fainted when I read his post.

Daimi

User is banned.
1748 said:
This post is from 4 months ago tho? @KYLE

I was scared that she might reject me. But now I've mustered up the courage after repeatedly looking at her instagram. I saw them curves and I thought it was worth it. I mean....... shit.... those curves.... shit damn...