• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

This Girl..

Kyles

User is banned.
Okay, so. I feel like I am in love with this girl, we talk everyday and she send me like hearts and what not via text and facebook all that internet shit, right. I have liked her for a long time now, she knows I like her because I'm not the one to hold something like this in forever, but she's told me she likes me but also isn't looking for a relationship. I feel like I'm being 'teased' and I "love" her, she sent me a "december 21st" heart and I am so confused and to add on to it, I think her friend likes me. so long story, short I like her, she likes me but says she isn't looking for a relationship, but acts like she's just waiting for me to ask her out. Any advice? serious answers only.

Kyles

User is banned.
It's different though. She's one of those girls in the school who are always with her friends and we hang out, I just don't know what to do. It's fucking killing me, especially since winter break is coming.

Kyles

User is banned.
I guess I could "YOLO" it. I will try after our winter break, and I'll just hang out with her for the time being and pull the move.

Summon

User is banned.
I don't usually use this term, but you're getting friend zoned pretty hard. If you don't want a friendship that doesn't turn into the relationship that you're looking for you should consider moving on.
She could also be lying about not wanting a relationship, you never know.

ginga

aka Freedom
I would say this happens to me often, you just need to tell her how you feel. I'm sure you already know that, but she most likely won't be making the first move and she's expecting you to like almost all the others.

Kyles

User is banned.
Catholic‍ said:
I would say this happens to me often, you just need to tell her how you feel. I'm sure you already know that, but she most likely won't be making the first move and she's expecting you to like almost all the others.

I've tried asking her out, this was when we first met and she told me she wanted to get to know each-other better. this was months ago..

Kill

User is banned.
Kyle said:
I've tried asking her out, this was when we first met and she told me she wanted to get to know each-other better. this was months ago..

Ask her out and if she attempts to friend zone you then screw her. You're not anyone's pet.

Violence

She flirts with you but doesn't want to date.

She's either playing games and doing it for attention or she just wants a fuck buddy. Only one way to find out ;)

Slacker

User is banned.
Kyle said:
Okay, so. I feel like I am in love with this girl, we talk everyday and she send me like hearts and what not via text and facebook all that internet shit, right. I have liked her for a long time now, she knows I like her because I'm not the one to hold something like this in forever, but she's told me she likes me but also isn't looking for a relationship. I feel like I'm being 'teased' and I "love" her, she sent me a "december 21st" heart and I am so confused and to add on to it, I think her friend likes me. so long story, short I like her, she likes me but says she isn't looking for a relationship, but acts like she's just waiting for me to ask her out. Any advice? serious answers only.

Girls like to make guys work for them, If you continuously give her attention and make her feel like she is the only girl in the world (even though you are not dating) she will feel that way and cave in for you. Honestly bro, im not on no goober shit im offering real advice, show her attention, tell her how you feel, and every time you guys talk, stay on the topic she starts, when that topic is done being spoken of, try and keep the conversation rolling, but mainly focused on her... They love all the above and also when you remember shit they tell you, mainly little shit that you think does not matter, but still non the less it shows that they have your undivided attention and thats what they want.

Violence

That is a great way to get screwed over. Speaking from personal experience, some girls literally just use you for attention. It's a self esteem boost for them, getting compliments and being catered to. As a guy you have no inclination to make the first move or center the relationship on what she wants. If she isn't willing to put forth equal effort then drop her. It's a two way street.

GENIUS

Power member.
Don't ask her out then but you can be BFFs if you want go to the movies with her

Kyles

User is banned.
Apock said:
You don't love her, you love her parts to stick your dick in though. ;)

I'm not that kind of guy, i do love her for who she is.

Cabbage

Onyx user!
Kyle, same shit happened with me 2 months back. Except, I pussied out from asking her out, and I'm single. You really never know what could happen. Just don't take to long and try to figure out what the hell happened between you two.

Childish

User is banned.
Kyle said:
It's different though. She's one of those girls in the school who are always with her friends and we hang out, I just don't know what to do. It's fucking killing me, especially since winter break is coming.

This actually is happening to me right now, I feel you bro.
Anyways, there's this girl I've liked for a while now, and we have a decent relationship. We talk all the time, we hang out all the time, etc. She said she likes me, and since I liked her back, I asked her out, but then got rejected. So I don't know.. She says she likes me, but doesn't wanna be in a relationship this year.. I'm confused as well.
I like her for her looks and personality. She's like perfect for me.. I'm guessing it's the same for you, too.
What I recommend you do,
Keep it up. Hopefully, something will change her mind.
Don't act too obsessive though as you might be a little creepy to her or her friends.
I understand it's hard, I'm experiencing this too, you're not alone, Kyle.
Trust me, just give it some time. Keep trying.

Testicle

Be a man and ask her out. Nothings going to happen of you don't