• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty The best K/D you ever had

Verity

Power member.
2.56 on BO2 & 2.10 on AW, 3.00 on BO1 with a G11 My K/D's are gucci gucci lean lean. I sweat :baller:

jaay

User is banned.
3.45 on bo2 then got bored and reset stats

╰ɵ───ɵ╯

Onyx user!
4.55 made a new account it was during nuketown 24/7
was getting 100+ kills most every match
with little deaths
then it went to shit cause i started sniping

RapTheGod

User is banned.
Best KD I've ever had was on my favorite and best CoD, BO1. At the time I was still a noob, but learning, I held a 3.2. Not the best but, like I said, I was still learning, lol. Now I can careless about pubs, and CoD in general as it's turning to shit.

Vine

User is banned.
I believe my best was a 2.87. I'm not the best player so I thought it was pretty good.

RapTheGod

User is banned.
Seven said:
My K/D on MW3 was around 9.5 before I got into a hacked lobby and fucked my stats up. I always played 1v1 and smashed.
The 1v1 maps on MW3 were super easy to spawn trap on, especially Aground in 2v2s.

Abraham

User is banned.
on blacks ops 2 i ran with 6 man teams on ground war and shitted on kids and i dashed and all that bs but i ended up getting a 10.37 K/D which was insane LOL i used overpowered ass kill streaks such as swarm k9 etc...

User is banned.
My best would be my current. I'm at a 1.88 and still raising fast because I made the acc for good kd. My tdm kd on that account is 1.90. My other account shows a 2.06 in tdm lobbys. By the way half of these people are lying.

mac-

User is banned.
I love playing Video Games and I think I'm alright, but when I look at my stats the best K/D I have held is like a 1.4

Voices

Power member.
When I used to spawn trap on CTF on BO2 i had like a 12ish or so otherwise probably like a 2.6 on MW3

Brian

Power member.
3.0 on Black Ops 2 would be mine I suppose. I wish I could say the same about BO3.

e n i g m a

Onyx user!
Main account, around a 3 - 4 KD always running solo or just one other person.
Second Account, 14 KD playing search with random SnD Parties.

Always love running into hardcore and getting accused of being a hacker lol