• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty The best K/D you ever had

Prophet

User is banned.
Highest KDR only like a 3.2KDR on Black Ops and that's trying to hold my KDR up to a 3.5
-Prohpet
Xbox 360
GamerTag: t0ke, hmu with that inv anytime.

wash said:
either everyone is lying or I just suck, my best k/d was 2.8 in Black Ops 2 :'(
I feel you on that one XD.
-Prophet

Bucks

Onyx user!
Highest in one game was 124-1. Highest on a game itself was 5.84 on Black Ops 2. Held that shit all the way until I got to Master, then rest myself to join in with the "cool kids" and started quickscoping and all that shit

Gen

User is banned.
My "normal" KD was around 3.7, and my "sweaty" KD was held around 6.3 until like 8th prestige.

Agonyyy

User is banned.
my second account was at like 11.6 then i let my sister play and after like a week she got it down to like a 2 and now i have it at 4

Nostalgic

best KD was 4.6 but went downhill after my surgery for some reason. I basically forgot everything and lost interest.

Color

I held a 10+ KD/ 30+ WL for a bit back in MW3. BlOps I ran about a 5 or 6, 2-3 WL. Those days are long gone, though. I just like to slay kids now. Play solo if I hop on CoD for the most part.

Ry Ry

User is banned.
in bo2 I held a 5.32 KD 27 WL and a 832 SPM average that was the only COD game i was good at

(thanks too multi team :D)

Carson

User is banned.
I had an 8 kd from 1st-8th I also had the worlds fastest solo nuke on bops2 for a few months at 1:20 seconds it on yt

Scale

Beam said:
so whats the best kill death ratio you've ever had on a CoD game? I can hold a 2.5-3 on average days, and my sign-out nerd account with a 6 on ghosts.

(not in a single game but over all)
i never really was that great at cod, my best kd was a 2.0

Sega

User is banned.
4.2+ on Battlefield 4, 5-6ish on BO1.
Rest are shitty stats because, well.. I'm not pro.

Harmony

7 kd via mw3 when i would spawn guard the hardpoint or whatever that gamemode i played was. Each teammate i had we would always double bro moab. Lol.

blast

I had a 3+ on BO2 when the game first came out. Then I gave up on it because I had basketball and when I returned most people got good and it drop to a high 1. Never cared much about KD but it's nice that I can hold a decent one to prove I don't suck at the game.