• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Special Offer (Co-Own Investors)

------

User is banned.
Would i get funds from people buying investors? I may cop if whoever owns this signs a agreement of sorts.

blast

Turnt! said:
Would i get funds from people buying investors? I may cop if whoever owns this signs a agreement of sorts.
You do! You get 50% of all purchases made to join the group! It's a great deal, you'll make your money back after one or two people join.

------

User is banned.
blast said:
You do! You get 50% of all purchases made to join the group! It's a great deal, you'll make your money back after one or two people join.

I'll see ::D

I personally just wanna support fk either way so ye

blast

bump

this is still for sale until I hear back from @Philly

blast

still trying to get rid of this

bump

blast

bumping this thread back to the top

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Unless philly makes someone pay for your spot, you should give it to someone who you think deserves it. I'm not saying me because I am in no position to Co-Own or whatever. But someone who deserves it earning it would be cool.

blast

Therapy said:
Unless philly makes someone pay for your spot, you should give it to someone who you think deserves it. I'm not saying me because I am in no position to Co-Own or whatever. But someone who deserves it earning it would be cool.
Well philly has already given me an offer for the spot so he can take full ownership back but I've been waiting for payment for quite awhile.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
blast said:
Well philly has already given me an offer for the spot so he can take full ownership back but I've been waiting for payment for quite awhile.

Alright. Good luck on finding someone who will get you the payment.

blast

bump lmao still for sale

this is a good deal