• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Special Offer (Co-Own Investors)

blast

Okay so some of you may know, some of you may not, I am the co owner of the site's "Investors" user group. Unfortunately my time of this site has been very little lately due to graduating and working full time. I don't have the time to handle my responsibilities of the owning the group so I am going to look to either sell or trade this spot. 

BIN: $100 BTC (Plus transfer fee to @Philly )

I am also open to trades for SM's I like, and also I will trade this spot for iTunes cards because I really want those right now. Let me know if you're interested. Keep in mind I paid $200+ for this spot but due to the deals being sold on the site ATM I am selling this position for very cheap.

EDIT: This is also your payment for a spot in the investors user group. You will be paying to be in the group, and co own the group with Philly. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. :)

Rare

Sad to see you're selling your position, have fun whoever buys this.
Edit: You might want to mention if you need to buy Investors before co-owning it.

blast

Rare said:
Sad to see you're selling your position, have fun whoever buys this.
I understand but lets all be real, not much got done with me in charge. I'd much rather pass this off to someone more fit for the position.

Rare

blast said:
I understand but lets all be real, not much got done with me in charge. I'd much rather pass this off to someone more fit for the position.
You replied after I edited my post, look at my previous post.

blast

Rare said:
You replied after I edited my post, look at my previous post.
Fixed it, should be more clear now.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I'm confused. Investors is an upgrade but people can own it as well!!!? Like a usergroup! But its also an upgrade??.

Is there an owner for onyx, power and power+ ??
@blast

blast

Cupcake said:
I'm confused. Investors is an upgrade but people can own it as well!!!? Like a usergroup that's also an upgrade??.

Is there an owner for onyx, power and power+ ??
No Investors is an upgrade in the sense that it comes with perks, which can be found on the Investors user group page, but it is also a user group within the forum that is owned by Philly and Co-Owned by me. The only way to be in the user group is to purchase the upgrade. But I am selling the upgrade and a co ownership spot of the user group.

blast

Philly said:
I will be taking this off your hands shoot me a PM.
I figured you may do that. No harm done ::)

I PM'd you about it.

Cred

So you're not selling it anymore?

blast

Cred said:
So you're not selling it anymore?
I mean philly says he's going to take it off my hands but if you're willing to pay more I would consider it considering I haven't gotten a response yet.

Cred

blast said:
I mean philly says he's going to take it off my hands but if you're willing to pay more I would consider it considering I haven't gotten a response yet.
Nah.i dont have the money at the moment. How much would you take in itunes cards?

blast

Cred said:
Nah.i dont have the money at the moment. How much would you take in itunes cards?
I mean I was planning on taking the $100 btc and turn them into $100 iTunes

blast

bump. this is still for sale. @Philly I have PM'd you but I am leaving this for sale until I at least get a reply.

Heroin

User is banned.
If it's still for sale I'll buy this position. PM me your kik please and we can discuss further.

blast

Heroin said:
If it's still for sale I'll buy this position. PM me your kik please and we can discuss further.
I don't have a kik, you can PM me regarding this.

Rare

Bump for my boy someone buy this, or edit if sold.

blast

This is still for sale until I get a response from @Philly