• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Should I buy a PS3 or XBOX 360

Reksii

I must say PS3 is cheaper, the Price is much more expensive than the Xbox but you don't need to pay monthly to play online.

And most of my friends have PS3, which I like.
Maybe I should do another discussion with my bro. :)

CrossFires

For xbow you need to pay every month to play online?! FFFUUUUU

Mister Snazzy

I prefer xbox, the online lags much less because the money you pay for online buys better servers. Xbox also has chat parties. My xbox has a 120gb harddrive and I haven't ran out of space yet.

saishashank96

My brother and I have been saving up a lot of money for a Gaming Console, our options is either an XBOX 360 or a PS3.

We like playing online, I don't know much yet, but my friends told me to play XBOX Live, we need to pay for a Live Membership or something?

Please suggest your options to me with a specific reason.

ps3 .
xbox is even too good but its a lil bit complecated u need to buy points more over xbox games a costlier than ps3

Vipul

PS3 is better + it will give you blue ray player to watch movie in HD
+1 to ps3

MisterTickle

I suggest xbox over the ps3. I hear there are a lot of problems with the ps3 such as people hacking the network and all that. I would just avoid the whole thing, xbox is better.

Toph

PS3. No doubt. So much better in gaming and a lot easier with videos. Plus you can play Blu ray on it. Enough said.

Buy a PS3.

- It has more exclusives.
- It doesn't have RROD, E74 error or disc scratching issues
- Free Online mulitplayer
- It also has superior hardware

I'm not a PS3 fanboy. In fact I don't even own a PS3. I bought an xbox 360 and it is the biggest regret of my life.

meneer15

If you want to play lots of cool exclusives, get a PS3. You won't have to pay for online play either, I never noticed any difference between the PS3 and the Xbox online play. Both got their lagg. People often say that you get less lagg on a Xbox but trust me, if your on a crappy internet connection, you get lagg, no matter if you play on a PS3 or an Xbox. Also, the PS3 got a Blu-Ray player, Xbox doens't so if you want to watch some good HD movies you should get the PS3. My opinion: Get a Playstation 3.