• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Secret of the U.S. Dollar Bills

JohnnyG

Gear said:
Philly is banned from HF because Omniscent felt ForumKorner was a threat to HF and that Philly was using it to advertise his site. Also him "selling" moderation positions isn't even a bad thing, he asked for the user to verify himself so that he couldn't scam out. You gotta remember that running a forum with 30000+ members isn't easy so if someone with trusted rep wants to invest in your business/forum in return for a moderation position of course you'd do it. In the real world that's how businesses work, not everything is sunshine and rainbows.
I haven't looked into why he is banned on HF but taking a quick look at his reputation, there are a lot of people claiming he scammed them. Do you know the official reason @"Gear"?

Gear

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
I haven't looked into why he is banned on HF but taking a quick look at his reputation, there are a lot of people claiming he scammed them. Do you know the official reason @"Gear"?

I could never find his profile on HF I assumed Omni deleted it, you're right he has a lot of bad rep on HF. In regards to why he was banned it was asked before and he posted this https://twitter.com/ForumKorner/status/711728802162868225

Dissolve

Onyx user!
Glad you shared this, it's a very compelling subject. I came across this awhile ago & i just think there's a little too much there for it to be coincidental. There is also a lot hiding inside of that 1 dollar bill as well. I've spent hours looking into this and not only do i think that Bush was responsible for 9/11 but i also believe he was contributing to all of the drugs(mainly cocaine) that were smuggled into the country during his term. There was some evidence supporting this. It's devastating to learn about some of the facts the government downplays. It's like this world is a free for all and even the president and congress have there own leader.

JohnnyG

Gear said:
I could never find his profile on HF I assumed Omni deleted it, you're right he has a lot of bad rep on HF. In regards to why he was banned it was asked before and he posted this https://twitter.com/ForumKorner/status/711728802162868225
His profile is still up, I found it after about 30 seconds of searching. Also in the pic you linked, it says the ban is only temporary. I'm not sure what to think at this point. @Gear

Replicate

User is banned.
they're just trees and buildings. They don't mean anything and it is purely coincidental.

Gear

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
His profile is still up, I found it after about 30 seconds of searching. Also in the pic you linked, it says the ban is only temporary. I'm not sure what to think at this point. @Gear

lol everybody else in this thread is talking about 9/11 conspiracies and we're talking about Philly and HF's. Yeh at this stage it's sorta his word verses everyone else's.

Dissolve

Onyx user!
Gear said:
lol everybody else in this thread is talking about 9/11 conspiracies and we're talking about Philly and HF's. Yeh at this stage it's sorta his word verses everyone else's.

I just spit out some iced-tea lmao i noticed that. 2 completely different conversations going on :b

Revo

Power member.
9/11 is more than a theory folks why do you think they never released the official documents... If USA was a member on FK or HF i wouldn deal with this sketchy mofo LOL