• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Secret of the U.S. Dollar Bills

Darth Vader

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've posted this before but I wanted to post it again to get people talking. Enjoy.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just a little bit ago I was looking at the money I had sitting in my wallet and I decided I wanted to look at these messages the government prints on to our every day money and this is what I found. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]NOTE: I did not find these myself. They have been talked about for years.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The $10.00 Bill.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As you can see, this image depicts the old World Trade Center in new york on 9/11. You can clearly see the explosions from both buildings after the planes hit.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
4fZbg2a.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The $20.00 Bill.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This image shows Tower 2 of the World Trade Center collapsing as Tower 1 is still standing with its own plume of smoke.[/font]
dRKVUyo.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The $50.00 Bill.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In this image you can clearly see that both buildings of the World Trade Center have completely collapsed and all that is left is smoke where the buildings existed just minutes  or seconds ago.[/font]
OcJw4MX.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The next bill I am about to show you is the $100.00 bill. This is the new $100.00 bill and it shows a future disaster that I firmly believe will happen in the near future. Look at both images and compare them.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Image 1
VKYcQk7.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Image 2
The-day-after-tom-470x353_tcm4-435189.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The images above shows massive waves consuming New York City. You can see buildings on the left and right and the water in the middle.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The next and final image I am about show you is how this flooding of New York City started.[/font]
tTKtBve.jpg
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As you can see, there is a very clear depiction of a large missile or nuke impacting the water near New York City. You can see the water splashing upward towards the sky. You can also see the fins and body of the missile. The explosion of this bomb will be massive enough to cause large title waves to destroy the city of New York. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Do you guys think any of this is just a coincidence? I think not. Especially when the 10, 20 and 50 are in numerical order and it shows the Twin Towers collapsing in sequence of each other.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Post and tell me what you FK members think of all this. Would love to hear what you guys and girls have to say.[/font]

Magic

RE: Secrets of The US Dollar Bills

This has been going for ages, good old America, claims to be the land of the free but appears as the most corrupt country. Or you could just blame the illuminati and pretend you're all innocent, whilst voting for a clear racist scumbag like Donald Trump.

Devil

you gotta be one crazy mf to believe a nuke/missile is gonna hit the water near NY because you saw it on the new $100 bill

Rare

I was thinking the same thing @Devil lmao.
These are still pretty cool.

Darth Vader

Power member.
coltie2 said:
This is interesting. I can say I spent 20 minutes of my morning looking into this.
lmao I'm glad to hear that. Its a very interesting theory

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I have never noticed this before. this is crazy! and cool :D x I wonder what the Pound sterling notes can make

FFA

the last one doesnt even matter how do people even drown like just drink the water. on topic though it is pretty interesting and the chances of that being a coincidence is slim to none

Deany

The $100 dollar bill looks like some desolate apartments. Some Chernobyl type shit. Perhaps an aftermath of a nuclear disaster?

Darth Vader

Power member.
FFA said:
the last one doesnt even matter how do people even drown like just drink the water. on topic though it is pretty interesting and the chances of that being a coincidence is slim to none
see thats what im saying. Thats why i find this so fucking sketchy

JohnnyG

I really hope none of you believe any of this conspiracy garbage and are just posting here for the post count.

off topic: 9-11 was plotted and executed on Obama's watch

Gear

Power member.
bintago said:
Hey everyone just wanted to remind you that the person who runs this site is banned on HeckForums for scamming and Sythe for committing a “criminal offense” . He also sells mod position you can view the evidence here ->> http://www.sythe.org/spam-forum/195...ly-conirmed-sells-mod-positions-his-site.html

But feel free to keep feeding him money! kek get memed idiot

Philly is banned from HF because Omniscent felt ForumKorner was a threat to HF and that Philly was using it to advertise his site. Also him "selling" moderation positions isn't even a bad thing, he asked for the user to verify himself so that he couldn't scam out. You gotta remember that running a forum with 30000+ members isn't easy so if someone with trusted rep wants to invest in your business/forum in return for a moderation position of course you'd do it. In the real world that's how businesses work, not everything is sunshine and rainbows.