• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Release] RSAccountChecker [v2.00]

GGT_ClAwEr

how do i use this if some1 can tell me id be appreciative

nsrownz

thx really nice gunna need this alot prob!

jushtis

two days this program works very slowly, i changed old proxies by new proxies but same problem. why?

Chewbaka

jushtis said:
two days this program works very slowly, i changed old proxies by new proxies but same problem. why?

Because Jagex fucked it even more up and the proxy has to check if there is recaptcha before.

jushtis

Program not working, maybe wrong programs code, because program says tha this account password bad, but it good. Try and you see it. proofs:

Chewbaka

Well, I can't fix it since Jagex won't tell me if proxies are block, they just say invalid login.

Zex

Code:
if (data['sso']<0) {

JAGEX.socialnetworks.SNNotification("There was a problem verifying your login. Please try again.");
   } else if (data['sso'].length > 1){

if(data['sna']>-1) {

$("#SNbuttonLink").attr('href',loginUrl+'key='+data['sso']+'&tps=0&'+destStr+'&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=560');

$("#SNbuttonLink").click();
     $("#TB_iframeContent").attr("allowTransparency", "true");

$("#TB_iframeContent").css("padding-left", "50px");

} else {

window.location = destUrl+'?key='+data['sso']+'?'+destStr;
    }
   } else {

$("#SNbuttonLink").attr('href',loginUrl+'?'+destStr+'&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=400&width=442');

$("#SNbuttonLink").click();
    $("#TB_iframeContent").attr("allowTransparency", "true");
   }
  });

Is there a way to tell what this returns? This is the source code on the login page.
If it returns then login failed, I wonder if it returns anything different if you use a proxy compared to not using one?

Ice Cube

I have alot of accounts to go through and this is taking forever what are the fastest settings?

Singed

Onyx user!
Ice Cube said:
I have alot of accounts to go through and this is taking forever what are the fastest settings?
Bro, think about what it's actually doing.. constantly switching through proxies and manually testing each one, doing the dirty work for you. The speed may vary depending on your CPU speed and net connection but that's about it. Deal with it, and be grateful it's free.

Ice Cube

i am very great full i just wasn't sure if im doing it the fastest way i can. got more accounts then u could imagine.

Singed

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
how fast can this check 1000 accounts?

~Ven0m
As I stated previously, depends on your net connection and CPU speed. But probably for 1k accounts it would take half a day to a day :p

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Bowser said:
As I stated previously, depends on your net connection and CPU speed. But probably for 1k accounts it would take half a day to a day :p

Really? Not bad..Not bad at all....

~Ven0m

UltraGoat

Why cant I load accounts? I tried another account checker and it loaded,

But with this it dosent work =S?

The proxies load fine

shadowhelper

I doubt this will work anymore. I have made my own version which is a lot faster and bypasses the new restrictions jagex added. I won't go in detail how it works or how I did it but I am willing to sell it. PM me.

Singed

Onyx user!
shadowhelper said:
I doubt this will work anymore. I have made my own version which is a lot faster and bypasses the new restrictions jagex added. I won't go in detail how it works or how I did it but I am willing to sell it. PM me.
Lol, it still works... And it's free.