• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Release] RSAccountChecker [v2.00]

Falixus

Onyx user!
RE: [Rerelease] RSAccountChecker

Looks great, thanks.

Turkarize

Hello mate very nice release! little glitches in it but i hope you will fix it!
Sometimes it just laggs out if you try to put 500+ accounts in at once.
And it randomly closes sometimes.

Chewbaka

Turkarize said:
Hello mate very nice release! little glitches in it but i hope you will fix it!
Sometimes it just laggs out if you try to put 500+ accounts in at once.
And it randomly closes sometimes.

I will be recoding soon after I am done with the Java version, which hopefully will be more stable,

Turkarize

Chewbaka said:
I will be recoding soon after I am done with the Java version, which hopefully will be more stable,
Hehehe no lies it is very sexy already :cool:

Turkarize

NICE! i am using v2! I will be posting a feedback later today.
Very nice chewbaka!

EDIT if anyone wants to like share databases etc with me pm me!i'll give mines out aswell!

its still kinda unstable.
:/

allahakbar

Onyx user!
If you have a database how do you get it in the right format of username:password to be able to import it into the account checker?

Chewbaka

allahakbar said:
If you have a database how do you get it in the right format of username:password to be able to import it into the account checker?

You don't need it in that exact format. Look in the settings for the custom regex.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Proxy leecher is kinda weird i check and export all the working ones then i use your rs account checker and a lot of them are blocked and or web exception.

Chewbaka

Zeus said:
Proxy leecher is kinda weird i check and export all the working ones then i use your rs account checker and a lot of them are blocked and or web exception.

They are blocked because Jagex recognizes them as proxies and block them. The reason it may be a WebException is because the site i use to check in the leecher is a lot less to load.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
They are blocked because Jagex recognizes them as proxies and block them. The reason it may be a WebException is because the site i use to check in the leecher is a lot less to load.
Ahh thanks :) didn't exactly know why but now i do.

Oh and i just got 1 of the luckiest dumps from no faces while just randomly checking his and ill post it later.

Turkarize

Feedback:Very strong and alot more stable then the last version.
The speed of your account checking has to do with your proxies.So getting good and fresh proxies will get you lots and lots faster accounts.

(if anyone wants to share some lists with me i'll appriciate.)