• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PSN Downtime info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypton

This is the latest update. 4/23

"We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security. We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available."

I think they do not know how to fix the problem.

Bmthrules

Power member.
>mfw Newfags think anon is behind everything.

I'm a SuperOP in #AAC and #AnonOps, and were all giggling like three year olds at people thinking it's us.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Supdawg said:
Carbon said:

I'm a SuperOP in #AAC and #AnonOps, and were all giggling like three year olds at people thinking it's us.

Don't act cool.

>Implying

It's the god honest truth, I don't use my PS other then for blueray and netflix. All I hear from you kids is "Oh my lawd anon dun hacked my ps i cant play no moar"

Go ahead, join the boards, hop on the chans, maybe you wouldn't be spreading more bullshit.

Manatee

Carbon said:
Supdawg said:
Carbon said:

Don't act cool.

>Implying

It's the god honest truth, I don't use my PS other then for blueray and netflix. All I hear from you kids is "Oh my lawd anon dun hacked my ps i cant play no moar"

Go ahead, join the boards, hop on the chans, maybe you wouldn't be spreading more bullshit.

Cool.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Justin said:
Carbon said:
Supdawg said:
Don't act cool.

>Implying

Cool.

You're a bit low quality aren't you? Keep it up, it's only a matter of time.

Manatee

Carbon said:
Justin said:
Carbon said:
>Implying

Cool.

Well sure i am.

Let me go check all the posts you did with "Nope." then closing the thread.

Doesn't that seem a bit low quality?

inb4it'sbecauseiclosedthethread,thatitisokay.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Justin said:
Carbon said:
Justin said:

Well sure i am.

Let me go check all the posts you did with "Nope." then closing the thread.

Doesn't that seem a bit low quality?

inb4it'sbecauseiclosedthethread,thatitisokay.

Oh look, another angel loses his wings.

I close my threads with "Nope" or "/k" have a problem with it? Contact management.

/k

Status
Not open for further replies.